Donations are never requested or implied. All we ask is that you.....
Please add this UI to your favorites Click here ---> <--Click here
to ensure it remains on the front page of the website!
Here is the full stand alone AYAUI, a tribute to カノン the original AYA designer!
Most UI's have elements on the left, right, top and bottom
of the screen so you end up playing EQ while looking through at tube!
This UI is the solution!
Works on 1900x1200; 1920x1080; 1680x1050; 1600x900; 1280x1024; or 1360x768 resolutions!
Unrivaled and extremely rapid game play as all mouse controlled commands are aligned
in a very small space on the lower right side of the screen. (reversable for lefties)
(no more having to move your mouse all over the screen to play Everquest.)
This UI is designed for 1) CASTERS, 2) MELEE and 3) HYBRID CLASSES
There are seperate versions of windows so that you can see:
1) MANA, 2) ENDURANCE or 3) both MANA and ENDURANCE!
(check out the CASTER - MELEE- HYBRID sub folders)
Everyone is welcome to join our /join serverwide.AYAUI:AYA
(Case sensitive) channel to request or discuss modifications.
I am usually online and in the AYA channel evenings (EST) and weekends!
Please look here for future AYAUI mods!
AYA The Darkened Sea - Version 8 is LIVE!!!!!
- Advanced Loot System Window
- Snap to fit Extended Target Window with 13 slots
- Shop anywhere on Norrath bazaar functionality
- Aggro meter window - see your aggro (low profile style)
- Updated inventory window for TDS! (mount inventory)
- Always visible mini inventory window is enhanced; regular/aa, group/raid leadership experience/vitality gauges; and breath gauge
- LOW profile and resizeable map/atlas window. (Thanks Halelen and Tinamin for all you help)
- Larger bank window w/4 shared slots
- Sizeable spell bar (Pull to change from vertical to horizontal!)
- Tiny combat abilities and potion belt windows
- Resizeable container windows
- Resizable hot key buttons and windows
- 3-way pet/inventory/pet buffs window
- Sizeable 42 slot mini buff and 20 slot song windows. with scroll bar
- Always up 3-way tribute (group, personal, raid); parcel and mail notification icons embedded into the HoTT window
- 40 buff slots full indicator on target window
- Narrow spell book
- Mini voice chat window
- Unique spawn timer window (modified MP3 window)
- 4 spell gem themes (default, vivid, mystical, & WoW)
- 2 different extended target windows (vertical and horizontal)
- 2 different selector windows (single or stacked)
1) Download AYAUI
2) Open the zip file and EXTRACT the contents into your uifiles folder in the main EverQuest directory.
Use the Extract wizard please!
3) In this thread above look at the "Patch & Add-on List" section and download the desired resolution
[1900x1200; 1920x1080; 1680x1050; 1600x900; 1280x1024; or 1360x768] of the
UI_YOURNAME_YOURSERVER and rename it. (Example: UI_danille_bristle)
4) Then place that renamed file in your main EverQuest directory (NOT IN THE uifiles folder)
5) Log into the game, open in-game options, press the "Load UI Skin" button and find the AYAUI version
you just downloaded, select that UI press "Load Skin" and you are good to go.
Q- I miss the inventory bags section in the modified hot bar window. what can I do?
A- AYA now holds 7 hot bars (button size 75) versus 4 from before. Just make the top one hold your inventory slots and you are gtg. You can adjust the new hot bars to be
vertical or horizontal. Your choice.
Q- What happened to the clicky slots on the spell bar?
A- No need for them any longer as the new hot key system allows you to make any inventory, equipment or bag slot a clickable hot key.
Q- How do I open/close the AA window?
A- Press the "V" key or press the "AA Experience" button in the inventory window.
Q- How do open/close the map window?
A- Press the "M" key
Q- I don't like the tiny map. Is there a larger map window?
A- AYA uses a resizeable map system. Just grab the edge and pull to make larger!
Q- I don't like integrated UI's and like to be able to move the window pieces all over my screen. Can I do that with AYA?
A- Yes! AYA is not integrated. It just appears that way because all the windows are designed to fit together. You can move them anywhere you like.
Q- I am a melee/hybrid class and need to see endurance/mana. What can I do?
A- Use the optional melee/hybrid target windows instead. They come along with the download and can be found in the sub-folder called Caster/Melee/Hybrid!
Just copy the file(s) in the optional folder then paste it into the main AYA folder allowing it to overwrite the original file(s). Alternatively, you can choose
just to use the tiny endurance gauge located in the multifunctional stats/pet window. You can open that window by pressing ALT+F1
Q- My 3 way pet/mini stats window won't unlock and I cannot move it. Can you help me?
A- There is an SoE issue that makes pet window remain bugged in the locked position. This is not an AYA error
. Here is the fix: in the main EverQuest folder
look for the UI file that has your name and server in my case it's UI_Danille_bristle. open that file and using the "find"
function in the edit drop down window
type the word "pet
". A few lines down you will see "locked=true" change that to "locked=false"
Q- I can't get the in-game timer to work. What am I doing wrong?
A- 1) In game press Alt+K
to open timer window.
2) Then press the "A" button on the timer with your mouse cursor.
3) Open your directory and find /uifiles and open the aya folder. In that folder look for the files "Timer-Mob" Load either one of the two "Timer-Mob files.
Q- I added the new pieces from the latest AYA UI to the one I have been using previously and it won't load. What am I doing wrong?
A- Older versions of AYAUI are not compatible with new changes as of the F2P 03-16-2012 release
. Please download the newest F2P version and use that one.
Q- When I load my AYAUI all the windows are scattered all over the screen. Is there and easier fix than manually moving them into their correct positions?
A- Use the correct add on files for your resolution and windowed or full screen, located in the "add ons" section above.
[Be sure to rename the file to your name and your server name and then place the file in the main EverQuest folder, and NOT in the aya file folder.]
Q- Is there a way to stop the pet window from closing every time my pet dies?
A- options, general tab, un-check the 5th check box on the left side labeled "Pet Window Auto-Popup"
All major code work performed by Finamdar with fine tuning by Danille. Thanks so much for all your efforts Finamdar. (see legacy contributor credits located at the bottom of this section)
04-23-15 updated for LoN item right click crash bug! Danille.
04-11-15 updated advanced loot window to show all buttons - Thanks Finamdar!
03-25-15 Advanced Loot System Window - updated again by Finamdar!
02-25-15 Advanced Loot System Window - updated by Finamdar!
01/14/15 ETW Finamdar strikes again. The ETW now has numbered slots.
01/12/15 ETW updated again for TDS. This time it contains the default AYA gauges! Yay! A huge thanks to Finamdar for hours of painstaking coding work! So we now have three versions. Enjoy.
11/12/14 ETW updated for TDS! Buff windows fixed too! Coding work done by Danille!
10-27-14 Patched for TDS expansion. Thanks Finamdar for all of the coding work. Also some UI code from Sailea too! Big Bank, Inventory, Raid windows are all updated. Red Error messages will exist till this is fine tuned. Expect additional updates after TDS launch.
07-16-14 Patched for CoTF final launch. Thanks token419 for all the coding work!
06/01/14 Raid window has been modified to list number in raid and average raid level in the upper left corner; also modified endurance display in mini-inventory window. Enjoy! Thanks Me!
05/24/14 Pet / Mini inventory window - added power source percentage left! Thanks Drakah!
05/21/14 Inventory Window - larger font on the "stats" page and Days Left for All Access/Gold accounts now shows properly. Thanks Me!
05/16/14 All Access Days fix for inventory window! Thanks Me!
04/28/14 Animations file updated by Finamdar!
AYAUI Contributors and Coders
- the original AYA designer!
Drakah - (powersource type 360 mod)
Sparxx - (inventory window Kronos)
Firescue17 ( RoF inventory mods)
Finamdar (the master of all major coding work)
Halelen (base map window, inventory/krono mods)
105 High Elf Magician
Bristlebane - Ring of Valor