Version 1.7 A work in progress.
Thread is :http://www.eqinterface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21319
A culmination of work by myself and Dimencia
-Working as of 4/17/13
-FIXED Animations file to show new gear items, and compatible with the latest patch.
-NEW spell book in the DX format.
-NEW Map window in the DX format
-EXTRA Quick patch for other DX resolutions, gets it on the screen but may not be FULLY functional (i noticed some borders were a little funky)
- Ui is set to left and right versions respectively, but Deltax by Dimencia is written all over it. (helped me build it actually) This is 2 ui's built to work with each other with the more important items placed twords the center to save mouse movement time between toons. Each and is built for a 950x1010 resolution. (meant to be run on 1920x1080 resolution side by side in windowed mode) = NO ALT TABBING!
- MOST files (not all) are interchangeable with each other and can be mixed and matched. Combat abilities window, left and right respectively, can be moved between the two for better function with Hybrid characters.
- SOME files are interchangeable with DX1 and DX2 with Dimencia's full knowledge and consent. (he did post this was coming didn't he?)
- Many parts of DeltaX were removed, and compacted to save screen space.
- Some other minor graphical errors that I'm working on, ( a pixel here and there) but nothing that makes the UI look bad or not function, it just bugs the hell out of me.
- player, group, and target percentages are not in the right places (realized this and will be addressed in a future version or removed entirely, haven't quite figured out what line in the code will fix this yet and not really ambitious enough to go hunting....)
- Mercenary window still incomplete, but functions. Currently working on a revamped rebuilt and completely new one.
- Working on standardizing all DX resolutions to be completely interchangeable with eachother.
Any suggestions for future releases are welcomed and appreciated, although any work i do on this will between Family and Guild obligations.