### Ang's rough and ready UI v4.0.0 ###
When the <AppendText> and <PrependText> tags were added, I updated my UI so that remove all the little labels that simply added a '%' to the end of other labels.
However, it appears that these labels are tagged as 'required' somewhere/somehow and cause the dreaded message:
Your XML files are not compatible with current EverQuest files, certain windows may not perform correctly.
Use "/loadskin Default 1" to load the EverQuest deafult skin.
As always, if it explodes, eats your puppies or makes rude faces at your neighbors, please let me know :P
- 4.0.2 - Updates for latest patch. Biggest change is rebuilt find window to match layout of the bazaar search window,
- 4.0.1 - Just minor updates to remove the individually set text color values from numerous files so it now uses the default values.
Also implemented the guild page updates and other updates from the latest patch.
- 4.0.0 - New expansion feels like time for a new version number :P
Not too much changed really, got a new spell gem, added the find button in various places.
- 3.3.10 - Updates for latest patch. Mainly adding 'Find' button to Bank and Inventory.
- 3.3.9 - Updates for May 17th patch.
- 3.3.8 - Minor updates for the 1/18/17 patch.
This UI is a combination of some original work and modifications to others work to get a UI I am happy with.
- T.King's 'Spell Icons' G2.5 (Standard Edition)
- T.King's class animations 2.1 (if he ever releases the missing classes I'll add them)
- Blarz's Vendor Window
- Haliken's Sleek Item Icons
- Starrie's Bandolier
- Starrie's Combat Abilities
- Razorvine's 'The One Ring'
- Thornyv's Compact Give Window
- Fyste's 2-Tab simple Pet window
- Keiz's Buff and Song windows
- Savok's Buff, ShortDurationBuff and Inventory windows.
- LordRivenDaMari's Elemental Target Rings
I would like to thank T.King for his wonderful graphics.
I would also like to thank Keiz, Kuvasie, Blarz, Haliken, Starrie, Razorvine, Fyste, Thornyv, Savok and LordRivenDaMarifor their work which I have taken and incorporated into this UI.
I hope you all enjoy this.
Comments, feedback or suggestions here