Donations are never requested or implied. All we ask is that you.....
Please add this UI to your favorites Click here ---> <--Click here
to ensure it remains on the front page of the website!
Here is the full stand alone AYAUI, a tribute to カノン the original AYA designer!
Most UI's have elements on the left, right, top and bottom
of the screen so you end up playing EQ while looking through a tube!
This UI is the solution!
Works on 1920x1080; 1680x1050; 1600x900; 1280x1024; or 1360x768 resolutions!
Unrivaled and extremely rapid game play as all mouse controlled commands are aligned in the middle at the bottom of the screen.
(no more having to move your mouse all over the screen to play Everquest.)
This UI is designed for 1) CASTERS, 2) MELEE and 3) HYBRID CLASSES
There are seperate versions of windows so that you can see:
1) MANA, 2) ENDURANCE or 3) both MANA and ENDURANCE!
(check out the CASTER - MELEE- HYBRID sub folders)
Everyone is welcome to join our /join serverwide.AYAUI:AYA
(Case sensitive) channel to request or discuss modifications.
I am usually online and in the AYA channel but may be afk!
Please look here for future AYAUI mods!
AYA Ring of Scale is LIVE!!!!!
New with the RoS v3 update:
- Added 11th hotbar, RIP Potionbelt.
- Made Combat Abilities Window resizable so you can choose how many buttons you want to display (from the standard 8 to just the effect/timer/list).
Other AYA features:
- Inventory window designed by Turlo with itemslots by Sparxx, modified by Winnowyl and Finamdar.
- Tribute window is resizable for always visible activate buttons and timers. (Shrinkable for Personal or Personal and Guild).
- Mercenary window designed by Winnowyl with 4 tabs: 1. 21 item slots. 2. Stances/Suspend, 3. Mercenary Barracks, 4. Extra buttons usually on main page.
- Target window shows all 85 debuff slots on a mob. Players bufflock at the end of the first line.
- Health of Target's Target window with power source and 3 bag slots for quick power source swapping.
- Combat Abilities window with Favor, Haste, AC, Attack, and bags designed by Winnowyl (available in the Melee and CA Window subfolders
- Modular window system - Many windows were adjusted to be the same vertical size for easier layout customization. These windows include: Tribute, Auras, Aggrometer, and Health of Targets' Target.
-- Additionally the Spellbar, Combat Abilities window, and Hotbars (button size 112) share a horizontal size so they can be used interchangeably.
- Templates redesigned by Winnowyl for thinner, more angular borders and buttons.
- Extended Target Window with numbered slots snaps to fit Vertical or Horizontal Layouts.
- Pet, Bandolier and Compass windows form mini inventory window item slots, bags, and Gauges: XP, AA, Merc XP, Vitality, and Air.
- Map/Atlas window is low profile and resizeable with dark/light background button (Thanks Halelen and Tinamin for all you help).
- Bank Window with all bags open. See all the items in your bank at once.
- Buff and Song windows with always visible labels, timers, and counters.
- Mp3 Window becomes timer window with included mp3 file.
- 4 spell gem themes (default, vivid, mystical, & WoW).
- AYA Defaultish subfolder:
This is a project I have been working on with Cilane. Do you have a friend that likes some AYA features but is still on the fence about using a custom UI? This version uses a more "Defaultish" Player, Group, Target, HoTT, Compass, Buff, Song, and Pet window to help ease default UI users into AYA, allowing the user to pick and choose which parts of AYA to keep and which to revert to a more familiar feel. Just replace any piece in the AYAEoK folder with the one from the AYADefaultish subfolder to give it that default UI style.
1) Download AYAUI
2) Open the zip file and EXTRACT the contents into your main EverQuest directory. Merge the folders when asked. Make sure AYAEoK is in the uifiles folder and UI_!AYALayout_Server is in your main EQ directory.
3) If you are running fullscreen mode in a supported resolution or Windowed Mode in 1920x1080 resolution, rename UI_!AYALayout_Server to your character and server (Example: UI_Ssdar_Firiona). Supported resolutions: 1920x1080; 1680x1050; 1600x900; 1280x1024; or 1360x768
4) Log into the game. If you are running a fullscreen supported resolution and did not rename your aya folder it should just load. If you are running windowed mode or an unsupported resolution, from the in game options window use the copy layout button and select the closest resolution available from the UI_!AYALayout_Server Source Layout. If everything looks in the right place, but the default UI loads, open in-game options, press the "Load UI Skin" button and find the AYAUI version you just downloaded, select that UI press "Load Skin" and you are good to go.
Q- How do I open/close the AA window?
A- Press the "V" key or press the "AA Experience" button in the inventory window.
Q- How do open/close the map window?
A- Press the "M" key
Q- I don't like the tiny map. Is there a larger map window?
A- AYA uses a resizeable map system. Just grab the edge and pull to make larger!
Q- I don't like integrated UI's and like to be able to move the window pieces all over my screen. Can I do that with AYA?
A- Yes! AYA is not integrated. It just appears that way because all the windows are designed to fit together. You can move them anywhere you like. To move them right click on an empty space in the window (these can be hard to find but they are there) and deselct the "Lock" option.
Q- I am a pure melee/caster class and have no need to see endurance/mana. What can I do?
A- Use the optional melee/caster target windows instead to remove the mana or endurance bar. They come along with the download and can be found in the sub-folder called Caster/Melee/Hybrid!
Just copy the file(s) in the optional folder then paste it into the main AYA folder allowing it to overwrite the original file(s). For casters that may want to see their endurance you can choose use the tiny endurance gauge located in the multifunctional stats/pet window. You can open that window by pressing ALT+F1
Q- My 3 way pet/mini stats window won't unlock and I cannot move it. Can you help me?
A- There is a Daybreak issue that makes pet window remain bugged in the locked position. This is not an AYA error
. Here is the fix: in the main EverQuest folder
look for the UI file that has your name and server in my case it's UI_Ssdar_Firiona. open that file and using the "find"
function in the edit drop down window
type the word "pet
". A few lines down you will see "locked=true" change that to "locked=false"
Q- I can't get the in-game timer to work. What am I doing wrong?
A- 1) In game press Alt+K
to open timer window.
2) Then press the "A" button on the timer with your mouse cursor.
3) Open your directory and find /uifiles and open the aya folder. In that folder look for the files "Timer-Mob" Load either one of the two "Timer-Mob files.
Q- I added the new pieces from the latest AYA UI to the one I have been using previously and it won't load. What am I doing wrong?
A- Older versions of AYAUI are not compatible with new changes
. Please download the newest complete version and use that one.
Q- When I load my AYAUI all the windows are scattered all over the screen. Is there and easier fix than manually moving them into their correct positions?
A- Copy the correct layout from UI_!AYALayout_Server or if you are using a supported resolution, rename the file to UI_Ssdar_Firiona (your character and server)
[Be sure the file is placed in your main EverQuest folder, and NOT in the aya file folder.]
Q- Is there a way to stop the pet window from closing every time my pet dies?
A- options, general tab, un-check the 5th check box on the left side labeled "Pet Window Auto-Popup"
AYAUI Contributors and Coders
- the original AYA designer!
Danille - Long term caretaker of AYA
Winnowyl - (Texture overhaul, Mercenary and Combat windows, Design inspiration and assistance)
Cilane - (AYA Defaultish project)
Turlo - (Inventory Window)
Sparxx - (Old inventory window Kronos and new Itemslot graphics)
Drakah - (powersource type 360 mod)
Firescue17 (RoF inventory mods)
Halelen (base map window, inventory/krono mods)
Ssdar, Finamdar, Ghad, Brikibik, Ssdir
Firiona Vie Server