View Single Post
Old 10-30-2002, 05:17 PM   #3
Kaenil Darkwolf
A Weathered Clockwork

Server: Tholuxe Paells
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

I like skins that fit together nicely. Like the quartz skin. All the peices, when fit together like a puzzle. Compactness is good as well. I want to see as much of the screen as I can.

Looks are secondary for me. While they're important, usefulness is more important.

I like percentages for my hp,mana,stam, exp, and aaxp. No need for pet hp % because I'm always typing /pet health anyway.

Readability is a huge must. I don't want to have to stare at something for more than one second and not know what it is. I need to read the chat window, because that is pretty much the most important thing.

Big,flashy,fancy graphics aren't really that appealing. While they may look good, it seems to take longer to load it up. Like if I had a big, flashy, fancy inventory, I hit the key "i" to open the inventory up, and it takes a little bit to open. Meanwhile I can't do anything because it's almost like my computer just locked up. Doesn't last that long at all, but that time could mean the difference of life and death. The graphics should be simple in my opinion, though for people with really nice computer may dissagree with me.
Kaenil Darkwolf is offline   Reply With Quote