View Single Post
Old 06-07-2004, 03:04 PM   #14
Kudane
Co-Founder

Server: Xegony
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

I am going to try and clear up some misconceptions about what the guild summit was for.

1. It WAS for the devs to listen to us they didnt do alot of speaking. EVERY concern that was posted about berserkers is in the hands of the Dev team. But they were not going to blow smoke up our butts and promise stuff they couldn't do. So about 95% of the answers were "ok, what next" because they have to look into how to fix what we say is broken. there were two people who run Zerker boards out of 70 people at the Summit. Zerker issues were covered. But they didnt give us much feed back (yet)

2. It WAS to start a dialog with SOE Sony wants to know what we want. NOT just the raiding guilds, and not just the Zerkers. SoE wanted to hear from the Casual gamer as well as the raider. Only about 1/2 of the people raised thier hand when asked "do you consider yourself an uber raiding guild".

3. SOE DOES NOT only want to hear from raiders SOE tried to combind 5 groups of notes (about 5 SOE people in each) into a list that we could take home with us. Sadly they only hit the top issues and most of those were Raiding issues. But trust me when I say there were ton's more stuff discussed.

4. Berserker WILL be getting fixed Holis and I talked to the Dev who is working on not only the AAs but looking into the changes and fixes that both of us gave him from our boards.

The bottom line is that WE talked THEY listened (and took notes). In the next few days we should see some post by Brenlo, giving some statuses of what they feel is easy to fix, what is hard to fix, and what may not be doable (i am sure some of the things we thought at them are not doable).

Please be patient with complaining. They CAN NOT fix Zerkers over night. We took the first step, now they have to take step two.

/bow

.: Have a question? Read this :.
[ F.A.Q ]
Kudane is offline   Reply With Quote