View Single Post
Old 06-07-2004, 04:19 PM   #15
Wylari
A Hill Giant

I guess I am the eternal optimist, hoping that something good will really come from this. But the pessismist side says this!

I believe if Sony had bothered to listen to us and took us serious a long time back the problems would me minimal now.

For all the years I have been playing EQ there has been no concern with improving customer service and I don't believe it will get any better. 24/7 yes that would be great a 800 number woot I am for it, but Sony doesn't really care about servicing thier customers.

I shout for the uber guilds and the hard core gamers that can spend hours raiding, I don't have that kind of time. I've stated in another post I have RL issues everyday that take plenty of my time. So my time with EQ has to be fun, productive I need to feel I am accomplishing something. Leveling up another character/s 65 is not going to be fun anymore.

Truly I believe the bottom line is at some point we will become bored, frustrated and just plain tired of the game and move on. Others will come replace us and the money will still come in. There will be new game, new competitors for the EQ bucks but Sony will just go on.

Geez, maybe I am more the eteranl pessistmist!

Wylari
Wylari is offline   Reply With Quote