View Single Post
Old 04-08-2005, 06:06 PM   #42
soran
A Tundra Mammoth

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

That pesky action window.. I'll do something with it eventually

I'm gonna take a break from major updates for a while, so no need to fear me ninja changing something a week from now. I do plan on tweaking the combat disc window a bit and maybe looking into modding the pet window.

If I do get going on the pure melee version, it will be put out as a seperate UI and won't affect any of the current or files.

On a side note, I was talking to a guy in guild who has been using my UI. He showed me something I had no idea about. Apparently you can tint the windows to about any color you want!! I felt like a total newb when he explained it to me. I've been playing around with it, and I can't believe I never found it before.. LOL

So anyway someone commented that the UI was a little to plastic looking. Well, I found that when you set the TINT to grey, it doesn't alter the color scheme, but tones the blue background down enough so that it's a bit less flashy.

Some might like it. Right click on one of the main windows and select....
Window--->Background--->TintColor. Then click on the grey icon and see how ya like it. Or try different colors, it's kinda neat. To change it backto the original, set the Tint color to white. I might make some neutral colored buttons in the future so it will look decent with any color (just thinking outloud hehe).

Have fun

Soran
soran is offline   Reply With Quote