2019-03-15 - Complete UI - for the 2019-03-13 patch - Tabchat update
- reduced wasted space in the new Tab Chat implementation, disabled minimize as once the window was minimized it couldn't be remaximized without switching to a different UI
- sizing issue with Item of the Week in EQ Marketplace window corrected
If you want Tabless Chat
put these files from Finamdar in your Vert directory. They seem to work just fine.
(Note: I didn't need any of the *.cur files)
2019-02-23 - Complete UI - for 2019-02-20 patch - Luck update
- added Luck to Stats tab and rearranged stats to default order and spelling.
2019-02-21 - Complete UI - updated for 2019-02-20 patch.
- Removed the Evolution tab in the inventory window now that the concept of 'active' vs 'inactive' evolving items has been deprecated.
- Updated the Alternate Currency page of the inventory window to include an expansion name and brief description for each of the point types.
2019-01-17 - Complete UI with ForinIronshield updates from 2018-12-29 (with thanks to Clearbrooke / Finamdar.)
-EQUI_HotButtonWnd.xml - Changed the Spell Gems in the Spell Gems window back to normal Savok Vert spell type colored outlines. (Sorry just looks weird without them.)
-EQUI_Inventory.xml - added the Reclaim All button and slightly compressed the other buttons, moved them to the left, and moved the "Max. Items in one stack:" label to the right.
Special note these have been updated to work with this UI:
Savok Vert Black - color option
Savok Vert Green - color option
Savok Vert Orange - color option
Savok Vert Pink - color option