I started playing EQ again a few days ago and wanted to find a decent UI so i didn't have to rebuild mine.
Sars worked pretty well for me but I wanted to get rid of the UIErrors so I updated a few of the files.
-I deleted the EQUI_OptionsWindow since it didn't appear to have any major mods to it but it would have been some work to add the ShowTargerHealth button that was missing.
-Updated my previous BigBank window to include the new Shared Bank slots.
-Added the Upgrade Character button to the inventory window.
-Added the MarkNPC role to the Player Window. The MarkNPC roles need to be added to the Group Window as well, but that looks like a tighter squeeze and alot more work. Also added the MarkNPC animation to the EQUI_Animations file.
-Added the Auto-Grant button to the AA window.
Mostly all minor stuff that didn't have to be done but I get OCD when I look at my UIErrors lol.