### Ang's rough and ready UI ###
When the <AppendText> and <PrependText> tags were added, I updated my UI so that remove all the little labels that simply added a '%' to the end of other labels.
However, it appears that these labels are tagged as 'required' somewhere/somehow and cause the dreaded message:
Your XML files are not compatible with current EverQuest files, certain windows may not perform correctly.
Use "/loadskin Default 1" to load the EverQuest deafult skin.
As always, if it explodes, eats your puppies or makes rude faces at your neighbors, please let me know :P
- 8.1.4 - Extended Target Window and Target Window expanded to 20 slots.
- 8.1.3 - Minor updates to Templates and Animations for 7/20/22 patch.
- 8.1.2 - Patch for pet info window, 4/20/2022
- 8.1.1 - Minor patch fixed resizing the xTarg/Buff parts of Target window.
- 8.1.0 - Bye bye staggered buff and SD Buff window
I've done my best to keep them looking as good as possible.
- 8.0.1 - Minor updates required for the January patch.
- 8.0.0 - Minor changes required for the new expansion.
(Will update to non beta once expansion releases.)
This UI is a combination of some original work and modifications to others work to get a UI I am happy with.
- T.King's 'Spell Icons' G2.5 (Standard Edition)
- T.King's class animations 2.1 (if he ever releases the missing classes I'll add them)
- Blarz's Vendor Window
- Haliken's Sleek Item Icons
- Starrie's Bandolier
- Starrie's Combat Abilities
- Razorvine's 'The One Ring'
- Thornyv's Compact Give Window
- Fyste's 2-Tab simple Pet window
- Keiz's Buff and Song windows
- Savok's Buff, ShortDurationBuff and Inventory windows.
- LordRivenDaMari's Elemental Target Rings
I would like to thank T.King for his wonderful graphics.
I would also like to thank Keiz, Kuvasie, Blarz, Haliken, Starrie, Razorvine, Fyste, Thornyv, Savok and LordRivenDaMarifor their work which I have taken and incorporated into this UI.
I hope you all enjoy this.
Comments, feedback or suggestions here