Built using Lowrider2 as a basis, Buffs taken from Fonceur_Buff-1.6
####THIS INTERFACE IS DESIGNED TO WORK WITH THE TITANIUM CLIENT ONLY####
If you're trying to use it with SoF, or a fully patched version of EQLive, forget about it. I won't be updating it, as I don't actually play on a live server.
1) Set your resolution to 1360x768 or 1024x768 by going to "Options -> Display -> Video Modes. The only UI configs included are for 1360x768 and 1024x768. Sorry . . . I can't run the game fullscreen, so I won't be doing a 1280x720 or 1440x900.
2) Extract contents of zip to your Everquest folder. Usually, C:\Program Files\Sony\Everquest\
3) Rename your current UI_Char_Server.ini to UI_Char_Server.ini.bak.
4) Rename the included UI_Char_Server_Resolution.ini appropriately. For example, UI_Liki_PEQTGC.ini
5) Log in and enjoy.
Mob /con color shows up as a translucent overlay of the stats window at the top of the screen.
Buffs stack 3 high, and fill from right to left, top to bottom. Short duration buffs are laid out the same.
Auto Attack indicator is a flashing bar across the bottom of the screen.
If you'd like to re-arrange for a new resolution, you'll want to switch the <Style_Transparent> tag to "false" in each of these files. You should then be able to position them easily. Just remember to switch them back to "true" when you're done.
##Update to 1.01
- Fixed typos in EQUI_ShortDurationBuffWindow.xml
- Removed EQUI_CompassWindow.xml and compass.tga