Here ya go, v4.0 and DoN ready.
The core of my UI is the "Information Window" This includes the Player, Target, Group, Casting, Breath, as well as XP, and stats, resists from the Inventory window. I trimmed this down, taking out the % signs, tightening it up a bit, then resizing. So I had to change it back since % signs are "children" and must haves
The TGA graphics files have been modified quite a bit, so if you want it "exactly" like mine, you will need those for anything you take out of my UI. Keep this in mind as you mix and match to your hearts content
Primarily the borders, chat sliders, and the cursor will be affected for normal use, but there are other things that I changed too.
Due to different requests, I made different modifications in this UI. Any of these files can be copied into the main folder to replace the windows there as you wish. Here they are:
1.) In the ATK_CON Windows folder, instead of the player and the target windows being made to 1,1 size so they "disappear", I made them into exactly what they say they are. ATK is the Player window with everything removed and says "ATTACK MODE". The Target Window has been shrunk to the same size as the ATK window, has everything removed and says "CON LEVEL".
2.) In the BW_SDBW folder, I changed the windows so that rather than having the color stop just below (or beside) the buff icon, it continues to background the names of the buffs as well. I STILL haven't been able to get the colors to fade out like I wanted, so I give you the 2 options I am capable of atm.
3.) In the PLR_GRP_TGT folder, the Player Window has all the information of the old "info" group window, except that the target and the group items have been placed in their own windows and then modified to fit my UI.
4.) In the PLRINFO_W_TGT folder the Player window also includes the target window but not the group info.
5. ) In the INFO_NO_TGT folder the info window is exactly the same as the old one, save that I took out the target.
Some of the Windows came from other modders. I tweaked some of them a little to fit my UI, but for the most part they are not my mods.
1. SpellCast Bar and gems/icons by TKing (doesn't fit but I love em anyway!)
2. Buff/SDBW originally by Cairenn, then modded by Remolio
3. Inventory by Turlo
4. HotButtons by LexDon
5. AA by Unknown (NOT DoN ready yet cause I can't find one and I don't have DoN myself)
6. BigBank by Unknown
If I missed anyone that I borrowed from, it was completely unintentional.
The following windows are fully stand-alone if wanted to be moved to another UI.
Buffs and SDBW
BASE UI INFO WINDOW - needs casting, breath, target, player and group. Group is the base window all the rest are shrunk to 1,1 to reduce clutter.
FULL INFO W/O Target - Based out of GROUP window, needs Target (normal) Casting, Breath and Player (shrunk)
INFO W/O TARGET or GROUP - Based out of Player window, needs Target, Group (normal) Casting and Breath (shrunk) to go with.
INFO W/ TARGET and W/O GROUP - Based out of Player Window. Again needs Group (normal) Target, Casting and Breath (shrunk)
1. BASE UI - the way I use it. BW & SDBW have colored outline around the decal, but no colors behind the buff names.
2. ATK_CON windows and the BWSDBW windows and the INFO_NO_TGT windows folders alternate files combined since I only have 4 pics I can send!
3. PLR_GRP_TGT_Separate folder alternate files
4. PLRINFO_W_TGT folder alternate file. Group window from the above file tailored to fit with this file too!
PLEEAASSEE give me feedback!!! Suggestions, ideas, complaints, GIVE'EM TO MEH!!!
I think thats everything!!! I will edit in more if I think about it
65 Wizard of Quellious