NOTE: THIS UI is designed for 1280x1024 ONLY!! THIS UI IS FOR Hybrids THERE IS A SEPARATE DOWNLOAD FOR Caster and Melee Classes.
UPDATED 9/27/2004 - Bug Fixes
There was a bug with the Round Map Viewer Window Mod. If you tried to move the map within the Viewer Window using the Mouse, the map would not stop moving even after the Mouse left the Map Viewer Window. This bug has been fixed with this version.
There was a bug in the Selector Window Mod. When a spell was cast a Horizontal Line appeared in the center of the Casting Bar. This bug has been fixed with this version.
There was a bug in a much earlier version of this UI with the Container Mod, so the Continer Mod was removed from the installer. The Bug with the Insert, Delete and Removal of Augmentations has been fixed and the Container Window has been added back into the UI.
UPDATED 9/14/2004 for Omens of War Compatibility
This UI now uses an Installer that Detects your EverQuest folder for you, and installs the options that you choose.
The Base Installation is just the UI without Custom Gem and Spell Icon Set, Without Custom 3D Targeting Ring, and without Custom Mouse Pointer.
I have included Optional Mouse Pointers, 3D Targeting Ring, and Spell and Gem Icons.
There are several optional items that can be changed after it is installed.
If you would like to have a Big Icon of the Item you are dragging on your cursor, rename the BIG_EQUI_CursorAttachment.xml file to EQUI_CursorAttachment.xml.
If you would like your Chat windows without Titles you will need to rename the NoTitleBar_EQUI_ChatWindow.xml file to EQUI_ChatWindow.xml.
NOTE: All of the Standard UI windows in this UI are locked in place, and three are completely transparent windows. The Windows that are not locked in place are the Map Window, the Spellbook, Merchant, Bazaar, Give, Trade, and Bank Windows. The Windows that are locked were done so to preserve the Layout of the Elements of the UI.
* Changed and fixed (2004.09.14) Modifications by Humudce_BB
NOTE: This is not original work. The base for this Modification was derived from the Delta 3.0 Spaghetti Remix by Neonrain.
- Added feature to the Spell Casting Bar that the 9th Spell Slot will appear once you have purchased the OoW Mnemonic Retention AA. Moved the Spell Book Button from the Right Side to the Left Side to make room for the new Spell Gem Holder.
- Added Buff Slots 16 through 20 to the BuffWindow. These last 5 slots are only active once the OoW Mystical Attuning AA has been purchased. One new Buff Slot will become active for each Level of this AA.
- Brought up to date with Neonrain’s. Latest Version.
- Added A Modified Version of the Avalon Selector by Taleisin that has the added Weight (##/##), Mana (####/####), and Endurance (####/####).
- Replaced the UI's Default Map with the Linux III Map System by Talesin.
- Added back the BigBank with AutoBank button.
- Replaced the UI's default Spellbook with the Blue tt dragonbook1.2 by Thangor
- Added a Sharper 3D Targeting Ring the Elanthian Ring Of Power - v2 by Dastinar.
- Added several no-Scroll windows, for Bazaar Trader, Loot, Merchant Windows.
- Brought the UI up to date with the 2004. 07. 16 patch.
Delta 3.0 Spaghetti Remix Modifications by Neonrain below:
** This only works with 1280 x 1024 **
* Changed and fixed (2004. 07. 27)
- Added Dynamic Color Changing HP Gauges (now, Target/Player/Group HP gauges changes from green to dark green to yellow to orange to red, every 20%)
- Added Mana/Endure Number
- Container Window
- Moved Compass Window
- Group Hp Gauge is more bigger
- Removed Inventory Window
* Changed and fixed (2004. 02. 24)
- G.o.D update was apllied
- Some tga files
- Hybrid CombatAbility Window (Now, with just 4 slots)
- Compass Window (red/blue color)
- Group Window (Include F2-F6 label)
- HotButton Window
- Buff and Short Buff Window (arrange buff-name)
- PetInfo Window (gauge-color, resist icons were changed)
* Changed and fixed (2004. 02. 02)
- Some tga files
- CombatAbility Window
- Compass Window
- Action Window (It harmonizes with other window, But It has some trouble)
- HotButton Window
* Removed (Download that you like)
- spell icons (Someone like default or Warcrfat3 icon)
- MusicPlayer Window
- BigBank Window
- Merchant Window
This UI is from Delta 3.0. Because of the difficulty of the arrangement of each window, UI_PlayerName_Server.ini file is also included in the Zip file. Put the UI_PlayerName_Server.ini file at the EQ installed directory and change the name of UI file properly.
The Last Update was applied. (2003.12.26)
See screenshots Please.
* For pure melee classes. Change and use the following.
* For hybrid classes Change and use the following.
I hope this Skins to make your EQ life a bit Easier.
** I don't have the right of this UI. Just patched a little. All credits should be given to orginal author. **