EQInterface Forums

EQInterface Forums (http://www.eqinterface.com/forums/index.php)
-   XML Tutorials & Info. (http://www.eqinterface.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   EQTYPE Full Listing (http://www.eqinterface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18784)

Drakah 01-12-2010 11:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by redwise
Edit: Nevermind, they appear to be the following:
171-190 = Mana Percentage_Extended_Target_Window_0-19
191-210 = Sta Percentage_Extended_Target_Window_0-19

Updated :)

Makavien420 02-09-2010 05:03 AM

Is there an eq type for the extended target window name for each slot ?
Well hmm I also am curious is there an eq type for the targets target of the npcs and such that show up in this window or the person their after ? I actually made a mod to show this and realized once I target something I will get 5 hott targets (

deepdown79 04-04-2010 06:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakah
Labels EQType/ScreenID:
19/"HPLabel0" = Hit Point Percentage
"HPPercLabel0" = Hit Point Percent Label (%) - Only ScreenID
20/"ManaLabel0" = Mana Percentage
"ManaPercLabel0" = Mana Percent Label (%) - Only ScreenID
21/"STALabel0" = Stamina Percentage
"STAPercLabel0" = Stamina Percent Label (%) - Only ScreenID

I believe these have changed slightly, based on the Default and UIError messages I'm getting.

Code:
<ScreenID>HPLabel</ScreenID> <EQType>19</EQType> <ScreenID>HPPerLabel</ScreenID> <ScreenID>ManaLabel</ScreenID> <EQType>20</EQType> <ScreenID>ManPercLabel</ScreenID> <ScreenID>FatigueLabel</ScreenID> <EQType>21</EQType> <ScreenID>FatiguePercLabel</ScreenID>

di28889 04-04-2010 10:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepdown79
I believe these have changed slightly, based on the Default and UIError messages I'm getting.

Code:
<ScreenID>HPLabel</ScreenID> <EQType>19</EQType> <ScreenID>HPPerLabel</ScreenID> <ScreenID>ManaLabel</ScreenID> <EQType>20</EQType> <ScreenID>ManPercLabel</ScreenID> <ScreenID>FatigueLabel</ScreenID> <EQType>21</EQType> <ScreenID>FatiguePercLabel</ScreenID>

Looks the same to me, nothing changed

runicNomad 06-11-2010 03:10 PM

which file in the default ui? Do you mean looking at each xml file to see where it is pointing?

di28889 06-12-2010 09:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by runicNomad
which file in the default ui? Do you mean looking at each xml file to see where it is pointing?

most of the EQUI_*.xml
you will see in each file

EQUI_PlayerWindow.xml has

Code:
<Gauge item="Player_CombatTimer"> <ScreenID>Player_CombatTimer</ScreenID> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <GaugeOffsetY>0</GaugeOffsetY> <FillTint> <R>169</R> <G>169</G> <B>169</B> </FillTint> <EQType>29</EQType> <GaugeDrawTemplate> <Background>A_GaugeBackground</Background> <Fill>A_GaugeFill</Fill> <Lines>A_GaugeLines</Lines> <EndCapLeft>A_GaugeEndCapLeft</EndCapLeft> <EndCapRight>A_GaugeEndCapRight</EndCapRight> </GaugeDrawTemplate> <AutoStretch>true</AutoStretch> <TopAnchorOffset>62</TopAnchorOffset> <BottomAnchorOffset>72</BottomAnchorOffset> <LeftAnchorOffset>2</LeftAnchorOffset> <RightAnchorOffset>0</RightAnchorOffset> <RightAnchorToLeft>false</RightAnchorToLeft> </Gauge>

runicNomad 06-12-2010 10:08 AM

yah wow thats what I meant going through each ui and pulling each type and writing it down tedious. there is no other way to extract eqtypes?

Drakah 06-12-2010 10:21 AM

You can always PM one of the devs on the EQ forums. They could easily copy/paste the EQTypes from their DB for you.

Drakah 07-28-2010 03:09 PM

Added 146 = IW_AltCurr_LoyaltyVelocity to gauges

Savok 07-28-2010 03:17 PM

Do you think they will add a gauge % EQ Type like they have for say exp?

Mutley 09-11-2010 09:11 AM

Just a heads up that on test most EQTypes have been changed in quite a few files.

For instance, in the EQUI_Inventory.xml piece, what used to be <EQType>23</EQType> is now <EQType>inventory/Equip 23</EQType>. The EQTypes in the 5000 range for looted items were <EQType>5010</EQType>, they're now <EQType>inventory/Loot 10</EQType>. All eqtypes on most pieces have been changed like that. Oddly enough the eqtypes in the EQUI_PlayerWindow.xml haven't been changed yet, that's not to say the change might still be incoming though.

Files affected so far are:
EQUII_BankWnd.xml
EQUI_BazaarWnd.xml
EQUI_BigBankWnd.xml
EQUI_Inventory.xml
EQUI_LootWnd.xml
EQUI_TradeWnd.xml

Drakah 09-11-2010 10:57 AM

I can say there will be some handfulls of eqtype updates coming soon over the next month, but nothing out of the ordinary. Basically updating eqtypes and adding new ones of the same venue. Some old ones will still work, while some you wont need anymore.

deepdown79 10-12-2010 05:48 PM

INV EQTypes for House of Thule
Usage:
<EQType>inventory/Equip 23</EQType>

23 = First Inventory Slot (Top Left in Default UI)
24 = Second Inventory Slot (Top Right in Default UI)
25 = Third Inventory Slot (Upper Middle Left in Default UI)
26 = Fourth Inventory Slot (Upper Middle Right in Default UI)
27 = Fifth Inventory Slot (Middle Left in Default UI)
28 = Sixth Inventory Slot (Middle Right in Default UI)
29 = Seventh Inventory Slot (Lower Middle Left in Default UI)
30 = Eigth Inventory Slot (Lower Middle Right in Default UI)
31 = Ninth Inventory Slot (Bottom Left in Default UI)
32 = Tenth Inventory Slot (Bottom Right in Default UI)

Drakah 10-14-2010 09:07 PM

Sorry, forgot to update the thread before launch.

Updated though now! :)

danille 05-25-2011 07:43 PM

never mind