EQInterface Forums

EQInterface Forums (http://www.eqinterface.com/forums/index.php)
-   Priest (http://www.eqinterface.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Another cleric UI (http://www.eqinterface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=547)

Vanje 08-02-2002 03:07 PM

Another cleric UI

Pet Info button toggled ON:

Pet Info button toggled OFF:

Here is the ZIP File.

equi.zip

IMPORTANT: You MUST read the README.TXT file included in this Zip!

This UI includes Alderian Stormguard's Slim Inventory.

EDIT: In the Zip file, Ui_Name_20.ini, dont forget to change the server number(?)

Vanje 08-02-2002 04:32 PM

Sorry, fixed the download link. Didn't mean to subject anyone to the mass of crap in that Dir lol.

Setara 08-03-2002 05:37 AM

Help

Okay got it in game okay and Like it but can't move or resize the main chat window. I can resize buff window but can't move it. I can't find the read me file but it's 3:35am so will try looking tomorrow. I have no idea how to change or were to change or what server number Tunare is.

How can I move and resize chat window. And move buff window plz.

Night mabye I am just to tired but will check back for a answere tomorrow.

P.S. I like this set up for a cleric. Nice Job.

Vanje 08-03-2002 11:06 AM

Here are the contents of the README.TXT file, ignore the color coding, that option is actually made to show PHP code lol:

PHP Code:
 If you have any problems understanding the following instructionsI suggest that you don't use this UI or ask someone else to explain it as I don't know how to explain it any better than I have lol :) 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Video Resolution in game 1152 x 864

If you wish to have a different resolutionit will require quite a bit of work on your partYou'll need to go into the files listed below and change the Border to True so that you can move them around

<Style_Border>false</Style_Border> to <Style_Border>true</Style_Border>

You may also need to change <Style_Sizable>false</Style_Sizable> to True so that you can adjust the sizes OR tweak the <CX></CX> and <CY></CY> positions. 

NOTE: It was difficult to match up the windows for Pet info and Target (inventory slots) so that the textures didnt shift around when toggling them.

EQUI_CastSpellWnd.xml (area containing spell icons, player info, casting gauge, target, group, and 4 equipment slots)
EQUI_ChatWindow.xml 
EQUI_HotButtonWnd.xml 
EQUI_PetInfoWindow.xml 
EQUI_SelectorWnd.xml 
EQUI_TargetWindow.xml (area containing inventory slots)

To prevent all but the chat windows from doing that funky "fade" thing, I set the Alpha and Faded level for everything but the chat windows to 100% in game. That will help keep the appearance of a "solid" interface.

The 4 equipment slots that are visible under the player info are the ones that I myself use most often. If you wish to change those equipment slots, you'
ll need to make your changes to the following file:

EQUI_CastSpellWnd.xml

The information you will need comes from
:

EQUI_Inventory.xml

EXAMPLE
:

From EQUI_Inventory.xmlcopy:

<!-- 
IS_HEAD        2 -->

<
InvSlot item "InvSlot2">
        <
ScreenID>InvSlot2</ScreenID>
        <!--<
Font>3</Font>-->
        <
RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition>
        <
Location>
            <
X>96</X>
            <
Y>0</Y>
        </
Location>
        <
Size>
            <
CX>40</CX>
            <
CY>40</CY>
        </
Size>
        <
Background>A_InvHead</Background>
        <
EQType>2</EQType>
        <
Style_VScroll>false</Style_VScroll>
        <
Style_HScroll>false</Style_HScroll>
        <
Style_Transparent>false</Style_Transparent>
        <!--<
TooltipReference/>-->
    </
InvSlot>

In EQUI_CastSpellWnd.xmlreplace one of the existing Equipment slots with the above and RENAME:

<
InvSlot item "InvSlot2"
TO:
    <
InvSlot item "CSW_InvSlot2"> (or something that works for you)

In EQUI_CastSpellWnd.xmlRENAME the <Pieces></Piecesof the code that you replaced to match the <InvSlot item "InvSlot#">

<
Pieces>InvSlot#</Pieces>
<Pieces>CSW_InvSlot2</Pieces

pazmo 08-05-2002 12:56 AM

What is the large box on the left of the UI for? I can't type in it. Is it for hitsmode? I can't remember, but I don't think I was able to right click to find any settings for it, either.

Sorry if it is something simple that I overlooked. :(

Awesome UI though! :D I am a necromancer, and this is the UI I settled with!

Vanje 08-05-2002 12:39 PM

hrm, its just a normal chat window, this is the UI that I'm currently using and I'm not having any problems with it