EQInterface Forums

EQInterface Forums (http://www.eqinterface.com/forums/index.php)
-   Archive (http://www.eqinterface.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=39)
-   -   New Target and Loot window (http://www.eqinterface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5913)

A_Nolan 01-24-2003 04:22 AM

New Target and Loot window

Hey Im not one to type much but i thought you might be interested in these two files iv uploaded and still basicly working on.

(Updated to give the Link to all my Skins:p)

My Player window combines the Player and Target windows with auto attack blink, player/pet guage and target guages with percentages, mana and casting guage, and transperant background.

The Loot window has all 31 slots in a one look window. I'v concidered making the loot window with smaller slots to save space right now there normal size :).

I made my Big Bank Window with the bank slots stacks over each other and extra inventory slots at the bottom. It has the money in the corner with the buttons under it and the shared slots below that (and they are marked:)). I have added equipment on the other side of the bank and inv slots plus wgt, AC, and ATT info.

And the Hot Button Window is the default window on a Weight loss program but it looks better on smaller view areas (800x600) and cramped layouts

Its still a little rough (i call all my stuff rough :)) but good ... yes good :D :p

If you upgraded or change them in some way please contact me and leave my name in it :) and add that you modified it.

if you have anything to say post it here or give me a P message

All my UIs have been updated for the new patch
Yurek Ravenclaw
Quenos monk of the 22 Lesson
Tor Server

A_Nolan 02-11-2003 01:01 AM

Update to Loot Window

I just made my loot window a little cleaner and neater thanks to all who have downloaded it. :) and i love the :nana:

A_Nolan 02-11-2003 01:56 AM

New hot Button window

I just made a new Hot Button window a little smaller and more compact hope you like it. :)

Divax 02-13-2003 11:47 PM

Buying and Selling

Is it possible to have a window like this to buy and sell to vendors with Big buy/sell buttons :)

Divax Glorie
59th Pally
Prexus

TOBisMe 07-21-2003 11:12 AM

A_Nolan downsized iventory window

I cannot get the new A_Nolan inventory window to work with Cairenn UI. Any help would be greatly appreciated...would love to use this mod!

A_Nolan 07-26-2003 08:32 PM

Fix for my inventory file

Hi I'v been told of a problem importing my inventory window into your t.king based ui ver2 iv fixed it and am loading a patcher for it all I did was move the extra pieces from the inventory window xml to a new "patch" xml and edited the equi to load it if there is any problem with me doing this please send tell thanks

ps if it doesnt get uploaded right then i will try another way ;)

you can check my skins for the patch :( hopefully it will get in :eek:

love the :nana: :nana: :nana: