View Single Post
Old 12-04-2009, 05:31 PM   #27
Savok
On tour since '99

Server: Innoruuk forever!
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Quote:
Originally Posted by satan666
Actually, that didn't work for me. It looks like the two new spell buttons you put in used the wrong <spelldrawtemplate> (s).

Here is my edited version which seems to work, each of the spell cast gems appearing the same.

Now my question is, is there a way to add a label to each button (just above or below it) which shows the button's #? I don't know if spell gems have that label built-in or not, and I don't want to re-create the wheel by making a window that doesn't auto-expand with fixed position text labels.

*edit* I think I found something:
<Label item="CSPW_Spell0_No">
I guess I need to play with this a bit. Will let you know what I figure out!

I can assure you that it works, your not seeing the extra 2 gems because you haven't spent AAs into the skill to have them. i looked at your xml file and it looks to be exactly the same. I tested mine in beta and it works, which parts did you change?

XML with the LayoutVertical or LayoutHorizontal do not work well with spell text unless you start to put in 2 different sets of xml info (2 different layouts) and then offset the info. Is it possible? yes. Is it worth it? No. This is why i have optional downloads with the normal <location> tabs for the window with spell text.