Thread: D3PDA UI Thread
View Single Post
Old 08-24-2022, 11:08 PM   #18
shillingworth
A Predatory Creeper

Server: Bertoxxulous
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Note that I said little green bar, it's actually yellow, forgot I changed from green to yellow since I use green for pet hp elsewhere. The agro percent I do have on the extended target window, on the left of the gauge under the name. Forgot I put it there since that's the shaded part of the gauge graphic so a it darker red than the rest.

Think my next two windows will be quest overlay and combat abilities. The quest overlay currently cuts off any double digit numbers. Like 8/20 would read 8/2. I'm going to redo it to use the outline effect if I can get away with it, otherwise just adjust it so the text will fit correctly. Combat ability I'll be doing like the spell bar, kind of thinking a right and left hand version, maybe one of each to offer choice. Hoping I can break that text tinting it does when an ability has an active countdown, Not a bad look, just the text on those tab things, used the spell bar like that for a few years in the past before I felt comfortable shotgunning ideas at the game.

"Computers are like Air Conditioners, they stop working properly when you open Windows."
shillingworth is offline   Reply With Quote