View Single Post
Old 09-28-2002, 11:57 AM   #11
Casanunda
A Shissar Defiler

Server: Fennin Ro
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Send a message via ICQ to Casanunda

Unfortunately, Verant has made the friends window unable to be tabbed. I'm sure they had a good reason for this, or something, but anyway, it can't be tabbed, and since this mod wouldn't really be functional without the ability to tab (mark) the spots, friends window is a no-go. I suppose the author, in her boundless grace, could make it possible to mod the friends window, but it would seem kind of pointless to me.

In the earlier "analog clock" version of the mod, you could select to have it in the friends window; it just wouldn't have the markers.

I would love to see something like this for the actions window--that is, a "fifth tab" on the actions window with a clock graphic that would display the analog and digital clock. I've checked, and it's the perfect size, and I see no reason why it couldn't be done...though i'm not sure if the tabbed, mark-able version would translate very well, since it would involving having two different types or rows of tabs O.o Still, if someone could be kind enough to do it, I'm sure we'd all be very greatfull. Now wouldn't we? <pounds mallet into palm menacingly a few times for effect> That's right. Good kiddies.
Fennin Ro"The Forgotten Server"
Go Kicky Fast Okay!