Thread: naked women
View Single Post
Old 09-28-2002, 12:50 PM   #27
Casanunda
A Shissar Defiler

Server: Fennin Ro
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Send a message via ICQ to Casanunda

Agreed fully. By "mother of a 6-year-old" I simply meant an example of a generic person...I'm not saying the person themself would be offended, they are mature and have their own lives ^.^ i'm just saying that they might no nessisarily want their kids to see it, yet. It all depends on the person, I suppose.

I agree that nudity is usually just fine, and tasteful, artistic nudity can be a lot more moving and powerful than an awkwardly-placed tree branch. Since it seems to me as though the topic is a moot point by now, why not use this thread to put up links to people's archives? Unless that's against the rules, or something. As long as there's no pr0n in it, of course

As for spellbooks, they aren't too difficult to edit--in most cases you can just slap on the image as long as it's the right size. The only semi-tricky part is getting it divided properly, because spellbooks are in four parts. However, I saw that someone had modded the spellbook file to only use one collaborated image, which would probably be much easier to edit. Good luck with that, at any rate!
Fennin Ro"The Forgotten Server"
Go Kicky Fast Okay!
Casanunda is offline   Reply With Quote