View Single Post
Old 10-15-2002, 05:01 PM   #18
kaherashadowwol
A Snow Griffin

Server: bertox
Default gonna leave that alone

Think the way this is going it could start to get a little bad don't need to hear bout 1h typing eq players just a little to much there. lol. But seriously I don't understand why the media wants to put so much emphasis on a game. I remember when doom i believe it was came out they had a problem that is was to gory. Now, the game producers and i'm talking bout x-box, ps2 and so on are coming out with Dave Mira xxx, where the whole goal is to save money to go to a strip club and they show actually footage or something couldn't tell upon screen shots in a mag i seen. But the blame is on eq? We have games where you can assassinate Sadaam Hussein or you can be a soldier during WW2 and kill Nazi troops. I just hope 48 hours does a good job in their investigation so to say and don't leave out that more and more kids i'm sure are going whats a tv when they aren't realizing that the square shaped object they stare at 24/7 actually shows real people not computer animated. Where does it end?

"mischievous child" My personality response from mutedfaith.com
Yeah, yeah, I don't buy the cute and innocent look. You're a curious creature by nature, and your curiosity often gets you into trouble. Although you might look like a perfect, angelic eight-yeah-old, inside lies the heart of a 200year old dragon. Or something equally disturbing, Either way, I don't trust you.
Kahera Shadowwolf (soon to be)
42nd wintered season (44th)
Shaman of Bertox
kaherashadowwol is offline   Reply With Quote