View Single Post
Old 10-21-2002, 02:43 PM   #8
marcin
A Snow Griffin

Server: Bertoxxulous
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

For those of you with broken UI's that are completely clueless as to what to do with the information in my post, you only need three things. A document editing program that has a Find or Search feature(Like MS Word for example), ability to use the copy command, ability to use the paste command. Follow these simple steps:

1. Open up the EQUI_Animations.XML file in your custom UI directory using your searchable document editing program.

2. Open up your search feature and input: dragitem22.tga

3. It will take you to the code you see in my first "aka after", when you see the end of exactly what i pasted, meaning after the </TextureInfo> of the dragitem22.tga section, press your enter key.

4. Copy the text from my quote.

5. Paste the text from my quote where you inserted the blank line(pressed enter).

6. Open up your search feature again and input: dragitem22.tga again.

7. Depending on your program, it may take you to where you just were, if this is the case click the FIND NEXT or NEXT button and it should take you to the second section of code I pasted.

8. Go to the end of exactly what i pasted in the second second, meaning after the </Frames> of the dragitem22.tga section, and press your enter key.

9. Copy the text from my second quote above.

10. Paste that text where you inserted the blank line(pressed the enter key).

11. Save your file, if using a rich format editor like MS Word and it gives you a prompt about formatting, make sure you select PLAIN TEXT FORMAT.

12. Load your UI like normal.

If this seems too complicated for you then your only solution is wait for your UI developer to make a patch.