View Single Post
Old 11-15-2002, 04:22 AM   #11
Rikari
A Hill Giant

Server: Veeshan
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Default Cool

Lotsa feedback this time checking, sweet. :P Ok, lets see if i can cover everything, hehe..

Few things to clear up off the top of my head... yes, thats a timer bar at the top that i set for the standard 2 1/2 hr KEI

The Hp bar and mana bar are in fact facing opposite... It does that in full group as well with the group players life bars, for the staggered look... all gauges work properly despite which way the "Tube" for them is facing tho, purely a visual effect.

The Large target bar is actually a resizable target bar that I found and have been using with every ui i assemble now. :P, so yes, it can be reduced OR enlarged to fit anyones preferred size.. As for moving the name and health percentage, Im going to tinker around with it, kinda like the idea of all that staying in the center as well, and im fairly certain i can enlarge the name/percent also

I usually run 1024 x 768 so there should be no problem using a higher resolution, just enlarge a few windows, center everything again to accomodate for the hither rez, and voila.

As for the cast bar... Yes, u can change the colors of the center image.. Its a T.King "Celtic Cast bar" that originally was a purple gem in the center.. having the tt.dragonbook, i got the hairbrain idea to make it red, and yellow with a sliver of black in the middle when mouseovered, (dragon eye) Since its the open/ close book button..

I also preferred the player/group window in the bottom middle, made it more convieniant for keepying an eye on everything, and since the mana bar also has a cast bar pop up in it when casting, its nice to keep "In the center" of everything

Well, that pretty much sums it up, now time to get to making those tweaks and posting an updated screenshot when im done.. Wish me lusk, hehe
Rikari is offline   Reply With Quote