View Single Post
Old 01-16-2003, 12:47 AM   #17
Tru_Soldier99
A Snow Cougar

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Aye, long night, I'm gonna crash here soon. I got a list of stuff needed for tomorrow... Need to know spell icons for: Nuke, PB Stun, DOT, Shaman Debuff, Manatap, Manadrain, AoE Nuke, Cha Buff, Int/Wis Buff, Remote Viewing, Faction Buff, Bottled Mana, Setinel, DMG Shield....

But Wait the list goes on lol. Ummm lets see, The spell that uses a red arm icon. I have the spell book icon of the red arm but I don't have it of the spell gem. Perhaps u can look through screen shots in ur eq folder and see if it is caught in there, that's all I need to get it is a screen shot. Also, you said animation is the summon icon, i used the magic wand icon i can change it if its wrong but i think i remember it being the wand. Single and AE Mez share an icon, I think i made them both green heads.

Sorry for making ya get all this info, hopefully you'll be set up with all ur old icons soon. For now this is what I have play with it and see if anything is wrong so far. If you don't know how to use it, just unzip all the files into ur custom UI folder. It'll ask to rewrite, say yes.

lol and there probably are errors, i was tired heh
Attached Files
File Type: zip spells01.zip (116.4 KB, 11 views)
Tru_Soldier99 is offline   Reply With Quote