View Single Post
Old 01-23-2003, 01:17 PM   #6
Mobutu
A Ghoul

Server: Xegony
Default Well...

I downloaded Vert_Neptune 2.2 and like it fairly well. I've noticed the song window in 2.2 is not the really cool style buff window, I'll play with adding the vert buff window tonight.

Could not get the tt_inventory to work with it, I figured all I needed to do was unzip that file into the vert directory but that didn't work, and I'm not a coder so I'll deal until someone uploads a working complete set, though I'm still going to try and play around with it as time permits and if by some miracle I get it to work I'll let you all know.

On a side note, the vert_neptune readme mentioned a "CCake2.exe" or some such that is a simple configurator (is that a word?) for setting up what your extra 10 buttons are for, but this file does not exist, and I can't for the life of me figure out how to edit the EQUI_HotButtonWndw file or whatever it is that has all the stuff coded in. But, I really like the UI and having all this information available, and in support of those who put in such hard work to have made it happen I'll be donating to this site when I get my next paycheck.

"I'd live my life by Murphy's Laws, but the man was just so darned optimistic!"
Mobutu is offline   Reply With Quote