Thread: Daellig 2.0
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2003, 11:46 AM   #27
Kunis Marfury
A Shissar Disciple

Server: Sébilis
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Quote:
This actually isn't necessary, if the ini file is copied ahead of time and you setup the GUI totally outside of EQ. If that is what you did, can you let me know the exact steps you went through?

i can't talk for the others... but what i did : prepare my folder witouht being logged in (putting the melee group, choosing the 1280*1024 files, renaming the *.ini to match my name/server) and then copy the folder to UIfiles and the ini to everquest's root.
=> the compass was misplaced :/
i had 10 hard minutes to understand what was going on

Quote:
I highly doubt I would add this, The goal is to make the GUI work for as many people as possible. I can't add specific requests always.

dang !
now i'm sad... i guess i'll have to spend a few weeks trying to understand how it works :/

my points ae simple :
- the 4 slots of the ohtbutton window are quite "useless" and in 1280*1024 they take too much space
- the chat windows are, therefore, still in 1280*1024 too small
- the only lack of this UI, to me of course, just expressing my own user opinion on your great work () is a comfortable clicky window (and since not everyone has the same clickies, the best way to do it (still my opinion here ) is the way Cairenn did it => a mini full inventory with armor and bags

anyway this is an awesome UI !