View Single Post
Old 05-06-2003, 11:15 AM   #4
Zyphun
A Gray Wolf

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Default New/Old Spellbar

While I didn't have time over the weekend to tweak out a new horizontal casting bar, I did have time this morning to locate the old Kaori UI and snag his spell bar. It fits in height with the rest of the windows. Already included in the UI in the 'Add' sub folder is both a flat casting bar and flat 'no frills' target bar. ^_^ As for moving the pet bar, to do that in your own ui is move it over and move the target bar on top of it if you like. I am still not happy with the pet control window and I plan on twinking it in the future. I am just not sure how yet. ^_^

BTW if you like a piece of someone elses UI, try just overwriting the one in mine. If it's written correctly it should work. Just remember there may be graphic files that go with it and you'll need to copy those over too.

Here's a preview of the spell bar, click on the attachment below to download it and then just copy it into the ZyphunUI folder and over right the file that's already there...

Attached Files
File Type: zip zui-spellbar.zip (2.1 KB, 38 views)

[65 Prophet] Zyphun (Froglok)
.: Roaming Mystic and Tarot Card Reader
.: Povar Server
"It is the test of man to let those that come before him fade. It is the folly of man to never learn from their mistakes."
Zyphun is offline   Reply With Quote