View Single Post
Old 05-15-2003, 07:42 PM   #19
Cairenn
Credendo Vides

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Quote:
Originally posted by tater
OK, I'm having a similar problem getting rid of an error code.

[Thu May 15 19:03:58 2003] Error: Could not find child HPPercLabel in window TargetWindow

[Thu May 15 19:03:58 2003] Error: Could not find child HPLabel in window TargetWindow

I can only guess it's because I can't find <Pieces>Target_HP</Pieces>
in the TargetWindow.xml file. I did use the "find" feature. the custom UI I use swaps out target and player windows so I also looked in the PlayerWindow.xml file. to no avail.

You have to add that information from the information in my thread for yesterday's Patch.

Quote:
I also have this strange warning:

[Thu May 15 19:05:31 2003] Warning: file UIFiles\druid\inv_portrait.tga not found in directory UIFiles\druid\. Attempting to use file from Default skin.

...and it repeats in the error log over and over and over again

I can 't find any such .tga file anywhere on my hard drive much less the default UI folder.

Other than these two items I was successful in patching with all the info here. No annoying percentage in the middle of the gauge bar don't know what I'd do without your help here, thank you.

EDIT: found <Pieces>Target_HP</Pieces> manually... not sure why it wasn't showing up in search feature.. no mispelling.. no spaces.. I blame WinXP ;P

Still wondering what the heck inv_portrait.tga is... any clue why it's spamming my error log? [/B]

You must be using a t.king inventory, but for some reason don't have a t.king inventory portrait. Go snag one from his site (link can be found in my sig) or there was a person here that made a bunch, I believe the thread is now on the 2nd page of the Released forum with the link to her site.

Co-Founder & Admin: MMOUI
FaceBook Profile, Page, Group
Cairenn is offline   Reply With Quote