View Single Post
Old 05-28-2003, 11:22 PM   #26
Rikari
A Hill Giant

Server: Veeshan
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Default Pending

UI has been uploaded/submitted for DLing, but hasnt yet become available... gonna give it another 2 days and try again if it doesnt become available by then... Also, the resolution its using is 1024 X 768, can be set up for smaller resolutions but would prolly require the use of only one chat window and the group/player info window moved to the top right side, since it seems kinda large in anything less than 1024 x 768 reso... All the windows are movable tho so you can set it up however you are most accustomed to playing, thats just my preferred layout..

Quote:
... but I feel that druids are more nature based and therefore their UI should be more nature based. Once again let me say great skin just not for the treehugging hippy type druids out there.

Well, your prolly right, not for the "Treehugging hippy type druids", but then, im not a treehugging hippie type druid... In fact, i very VERY swiftly became sick of all the leaves and vines and things like that, so compiled this UI to please ANY would be user VS strictly the Druids / Rangers, hence "A Druids Preferance" VS "A Druids Way of Life", hehe.... Seriously tho, if i want leaves and junk like that, well, the druid epic has more leaves than i can stand anyhow, soo... hehe... Anyhow, the UI should be avail soon... Thx everyone for the feedback and patience... Hope it turns out to be worth the wait everyone has had to endure

Finally Uploaded and Ready for Download.. You can get it here:
Like To Pyr-Mod
Rikari is offline   Reply With Quote