View Single Post
Old 06-23-2003, 02:15 PM   #14
Zyphun
A Gray Wolf

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Update: Getting close to getting to really working on the UI again. I've been fixing some bugs in the UI off and on, still working on my pet window (want to make beastlords happy and as well as accommodate people that don't have pets without having to add tabs and keep it streamlined.) It's possible I see it in my head I swear.

As for a cursor, I'll post the change you need to get rid of the custom cursor. It's not hard. Better yet I'll see about just posting an edited animations file.

As for the merchant/loot window, yes the 'ALT text' or tooltips overlap. I haven't figured out a way to get around it, I am looking into it though as I really don't like it either. The pain of it though is worth it to me so I can easily see everything on the merchant (to make sure I am not missing any hidden goodies someone sold) and on my corpse (for fast looting). You should be able move the merchant window over to another UI, it might not be pretty, but it will be functional. hehe I am not sure though as I didn't write it ^_^ My UI is nothing more then a collection of what other people did with some modifications I made to them and other parts of the UI. ^_^

One of the things I want to do in the next release is to standardize the look of everything, some windows are using different background textures along with tooltips being different styles. Just a lot of nit picky stuff I hope makes the UI look more polished. Anyway, please keep posting your ideas and wishes, I'll do my best to address them and add them ^_^

[65 Prophet] Zyphun (Froglok)
.: Roaming Mystic and Tarot Card Reader
.: Povar Server
"It is the test of man to let those that come before him fade. It is the folly of man to never learn from their mistakes."
Zyphun is offline   Reply With Quote