View Single Post
Old 06-29-2003, 07:55 PM   #21
eMaRi DaRkLiGhT
A Gray Wolf

Default Re: Re: Silly

Quote:
Originally posted by Vishuz
Personally I still use(d) KEI even after 49. Lich is a nice spell, and I still use it when I can't find KEI... but until you get Arch Lich, IMO, KEI vs. Lich is a wash.

Yes, Lich is faster mana regen. However, you have to spend more mana keeping yourself alive (not a significant ammount but still...) than if you have KEI. Plus KEI adds 250 mana to your pool on top of the extra 25 INT/WIS.

So... since its so close in terms of which is better... I use KEI out of convienience. However, once I get Arch Lich I stop using KEI.

Lich is faster mana regen, as you pointed out; but you aren't just spending mana to regain health...you are ALSO doing dmg to what you are fighting. It is MORE than a wash. Lich is superior to KEI or any other Enchanter mana regen you want to discuss.

I've levelled a necro to 57, and I can honestly say that I can count on 1 hand the number of times that I exp'd with KEI on. Usually, if I happened to get caught up in a MGB of KEI, then I would click it off immediately...eww, icky c3...nasty.

Shame on you for being so dependant on a crack whore and calling yourself a necromancer! Learn to play without it, or you'll regret it later. Any necro will tell you that.
eMaRi DaRkLiGhT is offline   Reply With Quote