View Single Post
Old 07-21-2003, 09:49 AM   #124
Mikalli
A Gray Wolf

Default Feedback

Quote:
Originally posted by Kudane
Sokol and I are still addressing two additional items before we do a full release in all colors..

1. Hotbuttons with Clickies.. we want to see if we can make this the same width as the rest of our windows.

I wanted this sometime back so I did it. Basically I made the inventory items smaller. No idea about a performance impact but I've been using it for 6 months with no issues. Attached is what it looks like next to the buff window.

Quote:
Originally posted by Sokol
Only the screen shot shows the Tking spell gems as thats the setup I used, Soalaria does NOT come with them, it uses the default.

FYI it is in the current zip. I just delete spells01.tga - spells06.tga to remove it as I like the default icons as well.

Might I also make 2 suggestions for the final release?

1. Make the compass the same width as the other windows.
2. Make the casting Window the same size as the HP or Mana bar for example. I liked a mod you did putting the Casting bar under the Target bar. Now I'm not requesting a mod at this time, just to follow some of the principles you stated for Solaria. Personally I keep my casting window next to the HP bar of my Target. You gota know if that CH is taking to long without allot of Eye movement ya know!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg buffwindow.jpg (11.8 KB, 109 views)