View Single Post
Old 08-12-2003, 10:03 PM   #29
Talyns
The Tablets Guy

Server: Lanys
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Quote:
Originally posted by Cairenn
Those are your errors, the rest are just normal warning messages that are supposed to be there.

According to the actual errors, the bank window mod you have isn't current. Either just delete it, or get an up-to-date one.

Cairenn:

The bank window is fine... Look at the warnings and examine the errors..

First the warnings:
Quote:
[Tue Aug 12 19:05:34 2003] Warning: file EQUI_BankWnd.xml not found in directory UIFiles\Test\. Attempting to use file from Default skin.

EQ is using the default bank window.. If it's not up-to-date it would be updated starting up EQ..

In fact, it's using every default file.. There are 74 main xml files in the default UI and the UIerrors is showing 74 warnings about not finding BlahBlah.xml and loading default..

Now the errors:
Quote:
[Tue Aug 12 19:05:52 2003] Error: Could not find child BIGB_SharedBankSlot0 in window BankWnd

[Tue Aug 12 19:05:52 2003] Error: Could not find child BIGB_SharedBankSlot1 in window BankWnd

Notice how it is looking for BIGB_SharedBankSlot0 & BIGB_SharedBankSlot1?

No BIGB_SharedBankSlots belong in EQUI_BankWnd.xml..

the name of the shared slots it should be looking for in that xml file are: BW_SharedBankSlot0 & BW_SharedBankSlot1..

I get the same errors if I load the default skin on my acount without LOY... I attached the UIErrors.txt I get from loading the Default UI...

To sum it up those errors are a bug with the xml compatabilty test when loading a UI..
Attached Files
File Type: txt uierrors.txt (242 Bytes, 2 views)
-Hawkren (20 SHM)
Talyns is offline   Reply With Quote