Thread: Techno Donuts
View Single Post
Old 08-17-2002, 04:46 AM   #45
xlorepdarkhelm
Enhanced Imperial Golem

Server: Xegony
Send a message via AIM to xlorepdarkhelm Send a message via Yahoo to xlorepdarkhelm

I can imagine it takes time, but it's well worth the effort. Top-notch job, wish I could help ya with it, but alas I'm not too great with graphics. Maybe the XML side tho... Or debugging? I knocked out about a half dozen bugs in the first rendition, plus tweaked around a few things to make it more appealing to me (like the spell gem bar, and I made the hotkeys rounded instead of blocky)

Circles are definitely the way to go on the design. Are you breaking the image definitions out of the animations file, and putting them into their respective windows XML file now? would make keeping this up to date with the latest patches/changes easier, and more modular for those people who want "just the inventory" etc.

Oh, I think I just figured out how to get around that annoying little problem I was having with the container window: have the done and combine buttons be the full graphics for the bottom section of the container, in pieces, so that it still lines up correctly if the combine button isn't there... hmm... anyway....

Magelo
Guild Website