View Single Post
Old 05-07-2004, 09:06 AM   #28
axeion
A Predatory Creeper

Server: bristlebane
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Most of the advertised content seems to be from some of the class boards .So at least SOE is list'n to us some what.I woun't hold my breath tho for actual content for Paladins (since last 3 expansions content for Paladins was less than useful).

As far as proper grammer an corect spelling or typeing,im probly in the minority here but the writen (or typed) word is a strugle to use "corectly".One of my old art teachers said it has someting to do with which side of the brain one uses more .People with atistic drive she said have more problems expressing them selves corectly with the writ'n word./shrug

Best to re-read your post out loud .If i just had a nickel for each time i tried to post on a subject an in the haste of posting my thought ( comiting it to paper so to speak before it gets away from me) ,i'd leave out a few (mispelled or other wise)words heh.

As far as the admin's ripping a poster .This is probly the best run site i vist .An imho their is nothing wrong with pointing out one can't throw stones in a glass house .i.e. cant ask them to fix their mistakes when we dont try to corect our own.

"A man has honor if he holds himself to an ideal of conduct though it is inconvenient, unprofitable, or dangerous to do so. "
Walter Lippmann
axeion is offline   Reply With Quote