Weskat
A Tempest Toad

Server: Tunare - mostly retired
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Default Re: Well...

Quote:
Originally posted by Vemanos
/snip
and I dont understand this part so someone explain it to me please. There getting rid of Plane of Time or closing it or what I didnt understand that?? I mean why would you get rid of Plane of Times.... get rid of GoD stuff mehbay...

The way I understand it is that areas of Plane of Time can only have 1 raid in them (kind of similair to LDoN, can only have your group/raid in that zone.) The big difference is that Time is not instanced. This means that Guild A enters the zone with their raid force, thus preventing Guild B from entering for 4 hours (the amount of time that Guild A has to complete the raid.) This is not necessarily a big deal *if* Guild A was doing this for legitimate reasons and stayed in the zone for the 4 hours. Apperently what has been happening is that Random_Guild_01 was entering Time for the sole purpose of preventing Random_Guild_02 from entering (ie they would enter, start the 4 hour clock and then leave.) I could be (and probably am) totally incorrect on this, if so someone please straighten me out on what the heck was being discussed when this was brought up.

Weskat
Weskat is offline   Reply With Quote