View Single Post
Old 10-04-2004, 04:06 PM   #7
Aramil Dannodel
A Shissar Disciple

Server: Combine
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Send a message via AIM to Aramil Dannodel Send a message via MSN to Aramil Dannodel
Post Re: List of OoW epic's (1.5 and 2.0)

Lo and behold, the Druid and Rogue Epic 1.5 weapons have surfaced. Oh, and to all those wondering if the Druids would be last to get theirs, since they "have it so easy" in their 1.0 quest (explain why my Druid hasn't finished hers yet, then...aside from the fact that I'm lazy. Heh), you were right...they did end up getting theirs last. As long as there's no more foolish camps like that infernal Jade Reaver drop, I believe I'll be fine by it, though.

Anyways, enough of the nonsensical spewing, on my part, and on to the links.
The Rogue's Epic 1.5: Fatestealer
The Druid's Epic 1.5: Staff of Living Brambles

EDIT: I had a previous spelling error in the Rogue's 1.5 name...I noticed this when someone would ask for a link of it, and the various LinkBots would return a completely different item upon submission of "Fatesealer". The Rogue 1.5 is named "Fatestealer", and the link has been edited to reflect this. Also removed the extra spam regarding my confusion over the Druid 1.5, at the time...be aware that the clicky effect is still a misleading little bit (and very disappointing, sadly). Check Alla's or Lucy's for a description on how it works...my post here explains it a bit more in-depth (yes, I am aware that that's the clicky on the 2.0, but they both work in the same manner...just substitute any numerical differences in the two accordingly).

Ameril Dan`nodel
Warder, 57th season
[ Lanys T`Vyl server ]

Bitch at Amiez!! -- in the words of Spleen.
Aramil Dannodel is offline   Reply With Quote