View Single Post
Old 08-30-2002, 12:09 PM   #43
lmilhan
A Fire Beetle

Default ...

Hey all.

Regarding the target window graphic not fitting your screen:
I suspect that your are running in a resolution below 1152 x 864. If that is the case, then no, the target window graphic will not fit your screen properly. Set your resolution (in game) to 1152 x 864 and you will be good to go.

I do not currently have plans to make this work in a resolution smaller than 1152 x 864, sorry

Regarding the hotkeys window, I only included 4 inventory slots and the primary slot, becuase I found that this set up best suited my needs. This is still a work in progress, and I may add the full inventory, and secondary slot back to the hotkeys window. I may even throw the range and ammo slot in for good measure.

Regarding the chat window: the only way to move the chat windows is by using creative re-sizing. Otherwise, if you add the title bars back to the chat windows, you will be able to drag them around by the title bar.

Regarding the inventory window: I don't think I have the energy at this time to make it smaller, sorry. I made it the size it is because it looks nice in 1152 resolution. I would venture a guess that it starts to look HUGE in resolutions smaller than 1152. You are more than welcome to modify my existing inventory in any way ya want though. Post a screen shot here so I can see what ya did

Regarding windows not showing up in the proper places: you have to use the file named UI_Abattoir_20.ini file. Rename it to UI_yourcharactername_yourservernumber. Then copy and paste this file into your EverQuest directory. This file contains the proper locations for where all of the windows will appear. More details on how to do this are contained in the readme.txt file.

That should answer a few questions for now. Basically if you follow the instructions in the readme.txt file word for word, you shouldn't have any problems.

Enjoy.

P.S. I would love to see screen shots of the pictures that people are pasting into their inventory!

edit: DOH I posted under the worng user name. I posted under lmilhan instead of Abattoir - silly me.