View Single Post
Old 01-25-2005, 10:43 PM   #44
danny91643
A Lost Soul

Server: Zek
Thumbs down The Beat Goes On

I'm Done

I am quitting EQ. After 3+ years of paying my fees with no complaint I have reached my wits end. My account will expire on Feb 2 and it will not be re-newed

I have not been able to run EQ stabily for more then 15 minutes at a time for over a month now. I have contacted tech help numourous times and done everything they said yet I am still Crashing, locking up and getting client crashes 5-10 times a session.

I am disgusted at SOE and their dealing with me, every tech I have been sent to has had a condescending attitude towards me and has said that I am running an out of date computer. I spend more time trying to fix EQ then I do getting to play and I can't take it anymore. If I treated customers at my restaurant the way SOE has treated me I would have been fired 5 times by now.

I will do my best to maintain my UI but it probably won't last long as I will not be able to log in and test it anymore. I will finalize it and make sure it is working well then re-post it.

Good Bye All

Bikther

The Beat Goes On, The Frustration Goes on, Still No Answers !!

We loose a Very Good Community Member and a reciently appointed Moderator, What Does it take to get the message HOME !!