View Single Post
Old 07-07-2005, 06:12 PM   #3
Achelous
A Hill Giant

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Ok this is nuts the more I play with it(if you can call pulling out my hair Playing)
the more crazy it gets... ok figure this one out
Like i said before I have removed all the <Pieces>HB_Newslot#</Pieces> from the Screen item at the bottom ... and have been adding them back in one at a time to see which ones work and which crash it... this is where it gets wierd.. they all seem to work either by themselves or with a few others in combonation .. yet some combos don't work... listing what does and doesn't work , mabey someone will have a clue to killin me here....

<Pieces>HB_Newslot1</Pieces> ... Works Fine

<Pieces>HB_Newslot1</Pieces>
<Pieces>HB_Newslot2</Pieces> ... Works Fine

<Pieces>HB_Newslot2</Pieces>
<Pieces>HB_Newslot3</Pieces> ... Crash

<Pieces>HB_Newslot4</Pieces> ... Crash

<Pieces>HB_Newslot5</Pieces> ... Crash

<Pieces>HB_Newslot6</Pieces> ... Crash

<Pieces>HB_Newslot7</Pieces> ... Crash

<Pieces>HB_Newslot7</Pieces> ... Works Fine

<Pieces>HB_Newslot6</Pieces>

<Pieces>HB_Newslot5</Pieces>
<Pieces>HB_Newslot6</Pieces>

So while I'm not done testing I'm comming to the conclusion that its not that part of the window causing the problem its just that part isn't compatable with something else either in that window or totally unrelated....

Also noticing that my OptionsWindow(default) won't stay resized every time I open it its all shrunk up and the new crap they added isn't on the page untill I make it longer and I cant seem to make it wider so its cutting off one of the right side of the window a bit... not sure if related at all or just some more crap i gotta deal with ...
Achelous is offline   Reply With Quote