View Single Post
Old 09-22-2005, 05:33 PM   #26
Kinada
Featured Artist

Featured Artist

How about making the window pieces universal. I've heard people mention that there are a number of UI elements that do not work unless they are within a certain window piece. I've seen a number of UIs that would benefit from being able to create new windows for the Evolving Items and Monster Alts tabs instead of having them in the inventory window.

Neither of my UI do too much out of the ordinary but I think alot of people would love to be able to create some more unique original windows.

Also, Buff Timers. You know the ones that you get if you hold the Alt key down and/or mouse over the buff windows. I'd like to have the ability to alter where these display (some of the short buff ones have gone rogue on me and are odd places now) and I'd like the ability to set these up to be displayed 100% of the time in a format of my choosing. There are a number of debuffs and some buffs where time is a factor and it helps when you can keep an eye on it. All the DT debuffs and things like Gift of Mana if you cant cast right away.