View Single Post
Old 09-27-2005, 02:44 AM   #49
Drakah
Skinning Guru

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArcherPhate
haven't played in a few days ( damn college classes, who wants to wake up at 11am) but i thought we could already do this..

They said they were implementing this, but neglected to do so, at least to my knowledge being a pet class.

Quote:
Would make a lot of current windows broken. if its really a problem, you can usualy just close/move the window, click what you need and put it back. Also, minimalists wouldent be to happy, as many of their UI have low opacity(sp). Many current UI use an invis border as there move handle.

This is strictly game code and wouldn't make any current windows break. Strictly for any area that is drawn as graphics into a window of a transparent area would be able to click threw. Would have no bearing on your setting a window transparency to 100 or not via UI INI file settings, as that is a totally different function.

Quote:
This would be great, but has the posibility for overuse. It would get really annoying after hearing bart simpson say "eye-crumba" every time i use hot button 1. It really would be cool for the first few times its used. I know many players play with sound off ( or maybe its just necros, we are abusive to our pets so we ignore them via sound off). It would work for seldomly used windows, examples would be; tribute window, skills window, and GoD-Expedition/ldon windows.

The code is already there, but they never implemented it. (example: closing a window via X button clicks). I am sure there would be an option to use button sounds or not, if not, turning off your speakers would do just as well.

Drakah

shakahr.com
Remember...it is only a GAME
Drakah is offline   Reply With Quote