Thread: Durty Delt
View Single Post
Old 07-16-2008, 06:40 PM   #26
Darkmourn
A Tundra Mammoth

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Quote:
Originally Posted by tokenn88
Hi, i have just started using this UI and so far its great, im sure ill stick with it a long time.

but one issue is bugging me, i cant seem to move any button from the action window (e.g range attack) to my hotkey bars? why might this be an how do i solve it? or am i being really daft?

Thanks for the great UI and the help.
Unless I'm misunderstanding, that should work just fine no matter what UI you are using. I do it all the time.

Unless you are referring to the "right click" buttons all over my UI, in which case those are coded via the xml files and cannot be changed in game. Only the real hotkey bars, two of which are across the top, one in the lower left, and one just above it on the left, have the functionality you are looking for. All other right click spots are coded by me, how I like them, but are fairly easily changed by anyone that wants to do so. There is a post somewhere earlier here talking a little about it, and several in the main forums as well, that explain how to do that if that is what you are looking for.

If it is the four actual hotkey bars, I have no idea because they work fine for myself and anyone else I have asked.
Darkmourn is offline   Reply With Quote