View Single Post
Old 11-25-2002, 10:51 PM   #26
aeluin
Denizen of the Interface

Server: Tholuxe Paelis
Send a message via AIM to aeluin

But you can work toward that goal. And I happen to like Statix's method; I don't mod Animations, Templates or any other common file and I wouldn't want to have Include statements or shared animations in a window file (which is all I will mod anymore because all non-window files have broken at one time or another) because then I'd have to tell people who download my skin how to fix things if they decide they want to mod that particular window.

As is, all I have to say is "don't replace EQUI, don't put in a custom Animations or Templates, don't copy over your default directory and don't delete EQUI_Aeluin, and this mod shouldn't have any problems." Even so I get a few support questions but they're mostly from people trying to add broken mods or mods that come with an Animations.
"All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost; the old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, a light from the shadows shall spring; renewed shall be blade that was broken, the crownless again shall be king." -Aragorn's Theme by J.R.R. Tolkien
aeluin is offline   Reply With Quote