Go Back   EQInterface Forums > General Discussion > Chit Chat
User Name
Password

Old 09-13-2003, 01:55 PM   #1
LancerChronics
A Wooly Rhino

Server: Mithaniel Marr
Default LDoN Guild

I don't know if i'm allowed to advertise guild me a few others are wanting to create here... If I can't then i don't mind if u delete the thread.Anyway.......

Eagle's Eye Explorations is looking for members to join our guild. The guild will be based upon adventuring into LDoN. But will mainly consist of levels 20-40's. We feel that its mostly the higher level 'uber' guilds that get to use LDoN, so we are makeing this one so that the little guys get a piece of the action. we currently have 5 possible member and need 5 more for the actual creation of the guild. It will be run by a triumverate who bases all decisions on a majority vote of the 3. This way 1 peron can't be completely in charge. The guild will be on the Mith marr server...post here you character name, lvl, and class if u wish to join. i will try and contact u when we create the guild.

Tillek Rabbitslayer, Rogue
Conundruum, Mage
Mithaniel Marr
LancerChronics is offline   Reply With Quote