Home Forum Downloads My Favorites Register FAQ

Go Back   EQInterface Forums > General Discussion > Help ! ? ! ?
User Name
Password

Old 06-26-2004, 12:50 AM   #1
qrotch
A Fire Beetle

Default Razor's Edge Mana...

Just downloaded and installed the Razor's Edge UI and there isn't a visible mana bar on my casters... there looks like a place where there would be one on the area by the xp hp and aa, but no mana.

please HEP MAH!!

...thank you
qrotch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2004, 02:09 AM   #2
Dolby
Lord Dolby of Veeshan

Server: Veeshan

Well looking at the file info and reading the description seems to hint to a solution to your problem...

http://www.eqinterface.com/sdownloa....php?s=&id=1846

Quote:
To Activate the MANA BAR, just read the README.txt and run the config.bat file and chose Caster

Dolby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2004, 04:48 AM   #3
qrotch
A Fire Beetle

Thumbs down Tried that...

and the config thing opened for a split second and then closed without anything happening except the DOS promt flicker for a split second
qrotch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2004, 05:45 AM   #4
CashewChicken
A Gray Wolf

Run the command prompt through the start menu, then type in the path and filename of the batch file. I didn't check out it works, but this may also mean you need to add something to the line for input ("-Caster"). However, only try that if it doesn't let you choose within the batch.
CashewChicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2004, 07:38 PM   #5
Dolby
Lord Dolby of Veeshan

Server: Veeshan
Default Re: Tried that...

Quote:
Originally posted by qrotch
Tried that... and the config thing opened for a split second and then closed without anything happening except the DOS prompt flicker for a split second

Would have been nice if you included that information in your original post so I wouldn't of wasted your time or mine.

Anyways do what CashewChicken says. Open a command prompt and use dos commands (requires basic dos knowledge) so that your in the UIFiles/RE folder in the command prompt and then run the bat file through that.

- or -

When you look inside the folder you made for your custom interface you should see another folder named "mods" and inside that mods folder you will see a bunch of files and one of the files will be named EQUI_PlayerWindow_Caster.xml. You will want to rename that file to EQUI_PlayerWindow.xml and then copy and paste it over the EQUI_PlayerWindow.xml in the previous folder overwriting it.

example:
/UiFiles/RE/Mods/EQUI_PlayerWindow_Caster.xml
rename the file to...
EQUI_PlayerWindow.xml
Then copy and paste the file to:
/UiFiles/RE/
Overwrite the file that is already there.

- or -

If that doesn’t work you may just want to look for another interface that is easier to install.

Good luck

Last edited by Dolby : 06-26-2004 at 07:57 PM.
Dolby is offline   Reply With Quote