Home Forum Downloads My Favorites Register FAQ

Go Back   EQInterface Forums > Developer Discussion > General authoring help / discussion
User Name
Password

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-23-2023, 04:04 PM   #16
Emilari
A Snow Cougar

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Not that I've seen - the closest thing is the error logs within the converter tool itself and associated files (which seem to be written in CSS which I don't understand). The issue I've been having with the converter is that it won't produce any html files - it produces all the others, but it keeps telling me things like "WDT_Rounded isn't found in the rules" yet when I manually go and look into the rules the converter uses, it's there.

No HTML files existing explains why I can't get mine to load. There's also nothing I've found similar to SIDL.xml to help explain all the available elements and their default settings which I find frustrating and prohibiting me from manually experimenting with things much.

I've even made basic modifications to the story window (moving the checkbox, resizing the Listbox and Stmlbox) to try to test it, and I can't even get simple modifications to... actually convert.

The converter tool is, in my opinion, currently a broken hot mess. I'm awaiting the promised update and further documentation before playing with it further.

Inside your UIResources folder, open your custom UI folder, then open the "windows" subfolder - if there are no files in there, you're having the same issue I am.

The only semi-success I've had is with manually porting over custom graphics that are purely simple re-skins of the default.
Emilari is offline   Reply With Quote