Home Forum Downloads My Favorites Register FAQ

Go Back   EQInterface Forums > Interface Gallery Discussion > Archive
User Name
Password

Old 08-15-2002, 03:19 PM   #31
Jordaan
A Treant

Is there a way to get just the inventory pieces for this skin?
Old 08-15-2002, 08:54 PM   #32
xlorepdarkhelm
Enhanced Imperial Golem

Server: Xegony
Send a message via AIM to xlorepdarkhelm Send a message via Yahoo to xlorepdarkhelm

I've been working on breaking out the various elements, but have once again decided to actually play EQ for a bit today. prolly will get to it this weekend.

Magelo
Guild Website
Old 08-16-2002, 01:55 AM   #33
Nibbuhlz
A Hill Giant

Default Techno Donuts v2

I'm reskinning TD completely. here's a sample:

All windows are 3D rendered. The heartbeat and lightning bolt (HP/mana) icons are animated

The window isnt finished, still some tweaking to do, but i'm way tired and it's past my bedtime :P
Old 08-16-2002, 01:57 AM   #34
Kaenil Darkwolf
A Weathered Clockwork

Server: Tholuxe Paells
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Very NICE !! Any idea when you'll be finished? Looks awesome
Old 08-16-2002, 03:22 AM   #35
xlorepdarkhelm
Enhanced Imperial Golem

Send a message via AIM to xlorepdarkhelm Send a message via Yahoo to xlorepdarkhelm

Damn man, you really are outdoing yourself...
Old 08-16-2002, 06:44 AM   #36
kemi
A Gray Wolf

Nice inventory box. I'd like to use it but only have one still frame in the auto equip area instead of an animation. Is that possible in an easy non xml wizard way? =) Also wondering if I can skip all other modifications apart from the inventory box.
Old 08-16-2002, 08:12 AM   #37
Lady Silver
A Wooly Rhino

Default RE: Techno Donuts v2

in the words of Bartok the Bat.... "wow! i say.... wow"

~Lady Silver
Old 08-16-2002, 12:43 PM   #38
Nibbuhlz
A Hill Giant

If you like the original TD inventory...the new one will knock its socks off. If you want, I can do an animated and a non-animated version.
Old 08-16-2002, 01:15 PM   #39
Oakrunner
A Hill Giant

Default Inventory Idea

Im sure you have probably thought of this, but how about making a diffrent spinning dude in the inventory for every race. Humans, gnomes, elves, oggres, etc.
Old 08-16-2002, 01:26 PM   #40
kemi
A Gray Wolf

I don't like it, I love it =) I would really like a non animated one though that I could make my own image for easy (and taking less memory). Standalone inventory like that would make my month =)
Old 08-16-2002, 04:19 PM   #41
Nibbuhlz
A Hill Giant

When I finish with Donuts II i'll create a standalone inventory with the inventory. Trust me, it will blow away Donuts I.

Also, I need some help hosting the .zips...if anyone can spare me some webspace, email me at [email protected].
Old 08-16-2002, 11:34 PM   #42
LegionZek
A Ghoul

Server: Sullon Zek
Send a message via Yahoo to LegionZek
Thumbs up

wow I thought the first was sweet, this newer one I can't wait for! WTG on this ui
Old 08-17-2002, 12:35 AM   #43
xlorepdarkhelm
Enhanced Imperial Golem

hehe yea, just when he releases it, I'm gonna have to change that green.... I've always been fond of maybe blue.... or the grey he originally had.

Oh, you gonna include a male and female model this time? cause I have male and female characters, however, having a spinning male for my female characters just doesn't look right

...anxiously awaiting Donuts II...
Old 08-17-2002, 01:28 AM   #44
Nibbuhlz
A Hill Giant

Ha the green is for the LCD look...or maybe night vision? :P hell doing mulltiple colors for D2 wouldnt be that tough, just have to do some replace/selective color on the .tgas...

Keep in mind it takes me about a day per window (3d render + post production + element placement) this time around

Group window is almost done as of today, gonna finish that and hotbuttons tomorrow and get a SS up for yas.
Old 08-17-2002, 04:46 AM   #45
xlorepdarkhelm
Enhanced Imperial Golem

I can imagine it takes time, but it's well worth the effort. Top-notch job, wish I could help ya with it, but alas I'm not too great with graphics. Maybe the XML side tho... Or debugging? I knocked out about a half dozen bugs in the first rendition, plus tweaked around a few things to make it more appealing to me (like the spell gem bar, and I made the hotkeys rounded instead of blocky)

Circles are definitely the way to go on the design. Are you breaking the image definitions out of the animations file, and putting them into their respective windows XML file now? would make keeping this up to date with the latest patches/changes easier, and more modular for those people who want "just the inventory" etc.

Oh, I think I just figured out how to get around that annoying little problem I was having with the container window: have the done and combine buttons be the full graphics for the bottom section of the container, in pieces, so that it still lines up correctly if the combine button isn't there... hmm... anyway....