vyndyctive
A Fire Beetle

Quote:
Originally posted by neonrain
1) Unpress *Pet Window Popup* in Genreral Option
2) Can change that at Edit Social Name box. Try Right click on button

Thanx.

1) cool thx it worked
2) I still cant do it. I'm talking about like of of the AA abilities, the hot buttons that are made. The text is white. Or like the group members names. is there a way to make them a differnt color?
vyndyctive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2004, 05:32 AM   #47
neonrain
A Treant

Server: Maelin Starpyre
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

* Changed and fixed (2004. 07. 27)
- Added Dynamic Color Changing HP Gauges (now, Target/Player/Group HP gauges changes from green to dark green to yellow to orange to red, every 20%)
- Added Mana/Endure Number
- Container Window
- Moved Compass Window
- Group Hp Gauge is more bigger
- Removed Inventory Window

I did NOT test enough this ver. If you find some bug, comment here.
Thanx.

Retired
neonrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2004, 02:38 AM   #48
Xzolan
A Gray Wolf

Is there a way to get a window to flash when my atk is on?

65 paladin of Kane bayle
Xzolan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2004, 05:36 PM   #49
AquiraWindterra
A Gray Wolf

Server: Drinal
Send a message via Yahoo to AquiraWindterra
Default Help please!

Yesterday, I went to remove an augmentation by using the bird bath. When I put the items in the continer I never saw the combine button. I had to go to the default UI to do the combine. I wanted to know if I did something wrong or what. I downloaded your new updates of the UI put thats the only thing I can up not working.
AquiraWindterra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2004, 01:09 AM   #50
Xzolan
A Gray Wolf

ok answered my previous question )

Next one, is there a way to put HoTT window built into the UI like the Delta3m2 has? very useful )) since this UI has 2 casting windows, the casting slot next to the target window can be the HoTT spot like in the Delta3m2 UI. If the Hott change can be done, this would be the perfect UI for me. I wouldnt have to pop up the HoTT window to use to, it being intergrated into the target window in the casting slot would be great )

I included a SS of what im talking about. The circled gauge is a casting window, there is 2 casting windows in this UI, 1 thats big and in yellow which is good and the other is the circled part here. If you can make this the Hott (health of Targets Target) spot, that would rule ))

The second SS is the example of what I mean, the circled slot is the HoTT spot, tho the window itself is upsidedown in the spagettii remix haveing the HoTT in the casting slot is what im saying.

hehe its 6 am est and have been trying to explain this with now sleep, sorry if i seem kinda out there lol
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Delta remix 02.JPG (178.4 KB, 50 views)
File Type: jpg Other UI.JPG (171.0 KB, 54 views)

Last edited by Xzolan : 07-29-2004 at 05:17 AM.
Xzolan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2004, 01:58 AM   #51
Vitaee
Enhanced Imperial Golem

Quote:
Originally Posted by AquiraWindterra
Yesterday, I went to remove an augmentation by using the bird bath. When I put the items in the continer I never saw the combine button. I had to go to the default UI to do the combine. I wanted to know if I did something wrong or what. I downloaded your new updates of the UI put thats the only thing I can up not working.

You ain't the only one. In what the EQ player community almost universally agree was a bad idea, SoE decided to implement removal of augmentations by changing the default configuration of all containers in the UI. End result is that every UI mod that has a custom UI needs to be reconfigured to work with augmentation removal. What you did.. temporarily changing back to the defaul ui... is the workaround a lot of people have been using.

Five things you can do hear. First, live with using the workaround for now. Second, wait and see if somebody "fixes" the custom ui you're using for this problem. Third, use a custom ui where this has already been fixed. Fourth, try and fix it yourself. Fifth express your opinions about this to SoE in a constructive manner.
Old 07-29-2004, 08:15 PM   #52
UncleJay
A Bat

Default Any Way to...?

I realy like this mod. The one thing that i would different is to be able to target my self by clicking on my health bar. After casting a spell, the window with my spell buttons becomes the top window and the clear part covers my helth bar making it imposible to target myself by clicking on my health meter. Is there any way to make my health meter "Always on Top"?

If anyone has any suggestions i would appreciate it as i am code illiterate.
UncleJay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2004, 08:32 AM   #53
neonrain
A Treant

Quote:
Originally Posted by AquiraWindterra

Ok. First, I stopped EQ about 3 month ago. and I dont have LDoN, GoD expansion. I could update this mod by my EQ friends's help, but he does not have 2 expansion, also. then, can not test container. =(

It seems to be the best way that delete Container mod in my mod till fix this problem.

Anyone helps this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xzolan
Next one, is there a way to put HoTT window built into the UI like the Delta3m2 has? very useful )) since this UI has 2 casting windows, the casting slot next to the target window can be the HoTT spot like in the Delta3m2 UI. If the Hott change can be done, this would be the perfect UI for me. I wouldnt have to pop up the HoTT window to use to, it being intergrated into the target window in the casting slot would be great )

ALL EQ player don't have ALL expansion, so I must consider this.

but, Ill try to update TargetOfTarget Window in next version.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleJay
Is there any way to make my health meter "Always on Top"?

Unfortunately, It is impossible.

I knew this problem and Ill fix, soon.

Last edited by neonrain : 07-31-2004 at 08:39 AM.
Old 08-01-2004, 06:03 AM   #54
qam13
A Fire Beetle

What are the files I would need to put into the updated Delta 3 folder to go back to the last version's inventory screen? I kinda like it over the standard looking one.
qam13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2004, 05:57 AM   #55
Talmsar
A Ghoul

Server: CT
Default This UI Rocks!! Need some assistance on a couple things please =)

Absolutely love this UI!! OK on to the problems I am having. First of all I changed the name of the "UI_YourMeleeName_YourServer.ini" and after I did that, things looked good.

First problem: The Combat Abilities (CA) window that appears is the default one. If you look at the screenshot (Second one/Pure Melee), it shows the CA window integrated into the setup. How do I replace the default one with the one shown in the Pic?

Second problem: Referring to the same Pic, if you look to the far right side, you see a box with three tabs labeled Player, Clicky and Pet. How do I get that to show up?

Any assistnace would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!!
Talmsar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2004, 07:53 AM   #56
Talmsar
A Ghoul

Problem one fixed.. Just could use some advice/assistance on problem 2 listed above

Thanks
Old 08-12-2004, 12:49 PM   #57
neonrain
A Treant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talmsar
Problem one fixed.. Just could use some advice/assistance on problem 2 listed above

Thanks

see PM. plz. =)

Quote:
Originally Posted by vyndyctive
1) On my cleric anytime I cast my pet when it dies or despawns the whole pet window closes. That whole window with the stats and everything closes. any ideas ? I have redownloaded reinstalled it a couple times. Same thing everytime.

If you have problem such as above , See this post

Thanx

Last edited by neonrain : 08-12-2004 at 12:58 PM.
Old 08-13-2004, 05:32 AM   #58
Talmsar
A Ghoul

OK got everything working correctly. Thanks again Neonrain for your fast reply and awesome assistance!! I can tell you now that I will be using this UI for a long time. Got my Wife to use it for her Cleric. She is equally impressed.

Cya!!!
Old 09-15-2004, 02:53 AM   #59
LlMEY
A Ghoul

Default OoW Patch

Neonrain - I bow to you sir! You stopped playing the game yet still keep this UI up to date - thank you! I have used soooo many different UI's before finding this one and it really wouldn't be the same game without it.

My question is will you be doing a patch to allow the extra buff slot, and spell slot, together with incorporating the 'advanced' functions for setting in game options?

I don't blame you if you decide enough is enough, just hope someone with more brains than me picks up the ball. They have put a fix in for delta 3 or 4 can't remember which, but really consider that interface much inferior - even though that's the one I started using heh .

Anyway, if you are doing a fix thank you again, and if not thank you for all yopur previous excellent work - that thanks to all those that have originated then developed this interface.

Thoughts... hmm I think if I just log in a non ply char on a default interface I could set the new advanced options that would apply across all my chars - or am I wrong? That would solve that one perhaps.

Regards Limey
LlMEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2004, 07:38 AM   #60
LlMEY
A Ghoul

Default Oooopppppsss

Re my questions and requests above...

Advanced Option... was there all the time I just needed to resize the 'display option window' a little larger... doh sorry for that ;/.

Regards Limey
LlMEY is offline   Reply With Quote